Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Canadian recently moved to Nyon.

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Canadian recently moved to Nyon.
 Hi!  I'm a 24 year old female and I recently moved to the Nyon area for a one year job contract.  My closest major city is Geneva and I'm hoping to meet other outgoing people who live in the same area. 
I'm active and enjoy most sports, such as frisbee, snowboarding, hiking, triathalon, etc. 
I plan on traveling frequently on weekends and during my vacation time and I would gladly welcome anyone who would like to join me for excursions! 
Thanks a lot, Chelsea
The text you are quoting:
 Hi!  I'm a 24 year old female and I recently moved to the Nyon area for a one year job contract.  My closest major city is Geneva and I'm hoping to meet other outgoing people who live in the same area. 
I'm active and enjoy most sports, such as frisbee, snowboarding, hiking, triathalon, etc. 
I plan on traveling frequently on weekends and during my vacation time and I would gladly welcome anyone who would like to join me for excursions! 
Thanks a lot, Chelsea
Chelsea WaddellSep 14, 2009 @ 21:30
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

5 Replies | 901 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Canadian recently moved to Nyon.
Post 1
  Hi Chelsea,

How's it going?

I've recently moved to Nyon also  (i've been there 3 weeks now) and would like to arrange some fun activities for my spare time and weekends. Have you managed to arrange anything exciting yet?

Give me a shout if you're at a loose end, even just to chuck a frisbee around!

Matt
  Hi Chelsea,

How's it going?

I've recently moved to Nyon also  (i've been there 3 weeks now) and would like to arrange some fun activities for my spare time and weekends. Have you managed to arrange anything exciting yet?

Give me a shout if you're at a loose end, even just to chuck a frisbee around!

Matt
mtdowns, Sep 18, 2009 @ 11:27
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2
 Hey both of ya, I might be moving to Geneva (would move in end of October if I decide to take the job I have), and it aint for from Nyon so I'll get in touch if I end up actually doing the Geneva thing.

Andy
 Hey both of ya, I might be moving to Geneva (would move in end of October if I decide to take the job I have), and it aint for from Nyon so I'll get in touch if I end up actually doing the Geneva thing.

Andy
Andy H, Sep 22, 2009 @ 19:09
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3
 Hello and welcome to Nyon!  I hope you are finding it easy to settle in here.  What type of things do you like to do in your spare time?

I would totally be up for trying to get a Nyon group together and do some cool things.  Perhaps a running or snowboard group is in the making??  What is your work schedule like in regards to meeting up during the week?

Perhaps we can get at least get some people together for a drink.

Have a good week!
Jennifer
 Hello and welcome to Nyon!  I hope you are finding it easy to settle in here.  What type of things do you like to do in your spare time?

I would totally be up for trying to get a Nyon group together and do some cool things.  Perhaps a running or snowboard group is in the making??  What is your work schedule like in regards to meeting up during the week?

Perhaps we can get at least get some people together for a drink.

Have a good week!
Jennifer
VATX08, Sep 22, 2009 @ 20:50
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4
 Did you say drinks? And snowboard?

count me in!!! : )