Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Canadian student moving to Geneva

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Canadian student moving to Geneva

Hi friends,

I'm currently finishing up my master's degree here in Canada, and then will be moving to Geneva in September for 6 months for an internship at UNICEF!  At the moment finding housing is foremost on my mind, but I'm excited to be in explore Geneva and get involved in some cool things!  Looking forward to meeting folks and making new friends.

Cheers,

Mike

The text you are quoting:

Hi friends,

I'm currently finishing up my master's degree here in Canada, and then will be moving to Geneva in September for 6 months for an internship at UNICEF!  At the moment finding housing is foremost on my mind, but I'm excited to be in explore Geneva and get involved in some cool things!  Looking forward to meeting folks and making new friends.

Cheers,

Mike

Mike ChongJul 4, 2017 @ 15:16
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 929 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Canadian student moving to Geneva
Post 1

Hello Mike,

I'm also a Canadian who will be moving to Geneva in September as well! I'll be pursuing my postdoctoral fellowship at the University of Geneva. :)

Lucia

Hello Mike,

I'm also a Canadian who will be moving to Geneva in September as well! I'll be pursuing my postdoctoral fellowship at the University of Geneva. :)

Lucia

Lucia Myongwon L, Jul 4, 2017 @ 15:29
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Canadian student moving to Geneva
Post 2

Hello!  I'll be interning at UNICEF soon as well!  Hopefully we'll cross paths!  :)

Hello!  I'll be interning at UNICEF soon as well!  Hopefully we'll cross paths!  :)

Christine C, Aug 3, 2017 @ 14:03
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 929 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form