Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Canceling Silhouette membership

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Canceling Silhouette membership

Hy guys, I have a problem with membership in silhouette.I had before a membership card for 3 months and it canceled automatically and now when I bought new for 6 months they renew it for next 6 months.I dont know what to with it ,since I wasnt planing to go to gym.May be there is some solutions? have you ever canceled you contract in the middle?Or sold it to someone?

The text you are quoting:

Hy guys, I have a problem with membership in silhouette.I had before a membership card for 3 months and it canceled automatically and now when I bought new for 6 months they renew it for next 6 months.I dont know what to with it ,since I wasnt planing to go to gym.May be there is some solutions? have you ever canceled you contract in the middle?Or sold it to someone?

Ayana AMar 26, 2015 @ 19:37
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 845 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Canceling Silhouette membership
Post 1

I dont fully understand your question, but, i just went through something with Silhouette that might be similar.  I joined up for 3 months only, and i specifically said i did not want it to continue after the three months, i DID NOT sign any contract that locked me in,  and i paid in full at the time of opening the membership, without giving bank details.  At the end of 3 months (recently), i started getting bills, and then bills with additional fines and obnoxious letters.

I went in during the day to the gym and politelty explained, and waited while the attendant dealt with numerous others coming and going, they tried to fob me off with a phone number to call but i politely refused to budge until they cancelled everything, which they did. 

When opening a membership they try and make you sign a form which i believe legally locks you in.  If you signed that then you probabaly have little room for manoevere...

Good luck

The text you are quoting:

I dont fully understand your question, but, i just went through something with Silhouette that might be similar.  I joined up for 3 months only, and i specifically said i did not want it to continue after the three months, i DID NOT sign any contract that locked me in,  and i paid in full at the time of opening the membership, without giving bank details.  At the end of 3 months (recently), i started getting bills, and then bills with additional fines and obnoxious letters.

I went in during the day to the gym and politelty explained, and waited while the attendant dealt with numerous others coming and going, they tried to fob me off with a phone number to call but i politely refused to budge until they cancelled everything, which they did. 

When opening a membership they try and make you sign a form which i believe legally locks you in.  If you signed that then you probabaly have little room for manoevere...

Good luck

Alan M, Apr 23, 2015 @ 16:08
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 845 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form