Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Certify pasport in Switzerland

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Certify pasport in Switzerland

Hello,

I am not a European citizen and currently live in Switzerland. I will be moving for a new job in Luxembourg and therefore will need to make a work visa.

What I am missing for the visa  "certified passport in its entirety". I have 46 pages in my passport and to certify each page at a notarius in Switzerland will cost +50 chf. And in total +2000 CHF. The cheaper option is the Consulate, but the notarius there is booked till March.

Does anyone have any tips to make it cheaper?

Best regads,

Roman

The text you are quoting:

Hello,

I am not a European citizen and currently live in Switzerland. I will be moving for a new job in Luxembourg and therefore will need to make a work visa.

What I am missing for the visa  "certified passport in its entirety". I have 46 pages in my passport and to certify each page at a notarius in Switzerland will cost +50 chf. And in total +2000 CHF. The cheaper option is the Consulate, but the notarius there is booked till March.

Does anyone have any tips to make it cheaper?

Best regads,

Roman

Roman BJan 23, 2017 @ 15:41
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 627 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Certify pasport in Switzerland
Post 1

I am sure there is no need to certify every page in your passport, just the main page and maybe if needed work permit, entry permit, and/or schengen visa. Go see a notary Mr. Rubido in old town next to the post office (close to place Madeline) or call him and ask a few questions so its clear, he might ask for you too send a copy of the requirements listed from Luxembourg. 

Good luck

The text you are quoting:

I am sure there is no need to certify every page in your passport, just the main page and maybe if needed work permit, entry permit, and/or schengen visa. Go see a notary Mr. Rubido in old town next to the post office (close to place Madeline) or call him and ask a few questions so its clear, he might ask for you too send a copy of the requirements listed from Luxembourg. 

Good luck

Dave G, Jan 23, 2017 @ 16:02
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 627 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form