Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Chicago couple new to Glocals and Zurich, can't wait to explore Zurich and make new friends!

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Chicago couple new to Glocals and Zurich, can't wait to explore Zurich and make new friends!

Hello Everyone!

My husband and I are moving to Zurich tomorrow.  We are from Chicago and we love to run, hike, explore, check out new restaurants, laugh and have a good time, meeting up for drinks, etc.  We can't wait to see what awaits for us in Zurich!  We would love to make some friends with similiar interests!

Thanks!

Rita

The text you are quoting:

Hello Everyone!

My husband and I are moving to Zurich tomorrow.  We are from Chicago and we love to run, hike, explore, check out new restaurants, laugh and have a good time, meeting up for drinks, etc.  We can't wait to see what awaits for us in Zurich!  We would love to make some friends with similiar interests!

Thanks!

Rita

Rita JAug 18, 2014 @ 14:48
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 674 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Chicago couple new to Glocals and Zurich, can't wait to explore Zurich and make new friends!
Post 1

Hi ,

Welcome to Switzerland and glocals!!

I'm sure you will enjoy it and meet a lot of great people.

Check the "things to do" and the "Groups" section to find events and activities and get you on your way to meeting people and knowing Zurich.

Come back here to the forum if you have any questions, helpful people around here, so posting and searching will get you all the answers you need.

Enjoy!

Aymeric

The text you are quoting:

Hi ,

Welcome to Switzerland and glocals!!

I'm sure you will enjoy it and meet a lot of great people.

Check the "things to do" and the "Groups" section to find events and activities and get you on your way to meeting people and knowing Zurich.

Come back here to the forum if you have any questions, helpful people around here, so posting and searching will get you all the answers you need.

Enjoy!

Aymeric

Aymeric Brossard, Aug 18, 2014 @ 15:21
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 674 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form