Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Chinese new in Lausanne

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Chinese new in Lausanne

Hi, everyone!

I just joined a company here and arrived here last week. Previously I was working in copenhagen for about half a year and studied in Finland for 2 years, so a bit of nordic experience.

I am very interested in sports, badminton, hiking etc. It would be great to find a badminton partner here. Anybody playing? I like cooking, drinking with friends and travelling.

Looking forward to make new friends and sharing interesting stories!

The text you are quoting:

Hi, everyone!

I just joined a company here and arrived here last week. Previously I was working in copenhagen for about half a year and studied in Finland for 2 years, so a bit of nordic experience.

I am very interested in sports, badminton, hiking etc. It would be great to find a badminton partner here. Anybody playing? I like cooking, drinking with friends and travelling.

Wendy WuSep 5, 2016 @ 21:45
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 748 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Chinese new in Lausanne
Post 1

Hi, everyone!

Sep 5, 16 21:45

Welcome to glocals!

For badminton and other games, click the

“Groups” button to find members who’ll be delighted to have you join their group.

And don’t forget to check out “Things to do” for details of upcoming events.

Best wishes, R.

Welcome to glocals!

For badminton and other games, click the

“Groups” button to find members who’ll be delighted to have you join their group.

And don’t forget to check out “Things to do” for details of upcoming events.

Best wishes, R.

Ritchie, Sep 5, 2016 @ 22:44
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Chinese new in Lausanne
Post 2

Hi Wendy,
Welcome to Lausanne and to Glocals! Although not a big badminton fan myself, happy to take you up on hiking and perhaps introduce you to a typically British sport - netball.
A bientôt,
Kate

Hi Wendy,
Welcome to Lausanne and to Glocals! Although not a big badminton fan myself, happy to take you up on hiking and perhaps introduce you to a typically British sport - netball.
A bientôt,
Kate

Katy B, Sep 22, 2016 @ 21:08
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 748 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form