Login or Sign Up

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Ciao everyone :-)

I'm Stéphanie and I come from the very small - but always sunny Cool- Ticino, the "italian canton" of Switzerland...

I'm studying in Geneva and I became a member of the Glocals world because I'd like to meet new people and have fun!! ...and is a good way to improve my English as well!!

Looking forward to meeting nice people, I'll start discovering the website...and the "Things to do"!!!

Ciaooooo

The text you are quoting:

I'm Stéphanie and I come from the very small - but always sunny Cool- Ticino, the "italian canton" of Switzerland...

I'm studying in Geneva and I became a member of the Glocals world because I'd like to meet new people and have fun!! ...and is a good way to improve my English as well!!

Looking forward to meeting nice people, I'll start discovering the website...and the "Things to do"!!!

Ciaooooo

Stephanie DFeb 16, 2010 @ 20:52
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 624 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Ciao everyone :-)
Post 1

Hi Stephanie!

Im new in Geneva as well, just arrived this weekend. would love to have coffee or whatever. I am originally from Jordan, but lived in the US for the past 12 years. working for a pharma company in Geneva.

just moved on Sunday !

Faisal

The text you are quoting:

Hi Stephanie!

Im new in Geneva as well, just arrived this weekend. would love to have coffee or whatever. I am originally from Jordan, but lived in the US for the past 12 years. working for a pharma company in Geneva.

just moved on Sunday !

Faisal

faisal d, Feb 16, 2010 @ 21:55
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 624 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form