Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Climbing and mountaneering around Geneva

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Climbing and mountaneering around Geneva

Hi!

I just arrived to geneva a few days ago and I'm looking for people to enjoy mountains around here. I love rock-climbing outdoors so if there is any local to show good cliffs that would be great, but if you don't know the area we can find our way. Saleve could be a good starting point.

I also like hiking, canyoneering, ... anything that involves nature, so ready to join any trip to discover these amazing mountains.

Do you wanna join?

Thanks!

Iñigo

The text you are quoting:

Hi!

I just arrived to geneva a few days ago and I'm looking for people to enjoy mountains around here. I love rock-climbing outdoors so if there is any local to show good cliffs that would be great, but if you don't know the area we can find our way. Saleve could be a good starting point.

I also like hiking, canyoneering, ... anything that involves nature, so ready to join any trip to discover these amazing mountains.

Do you wanna join?

Thanks!

Iñigo

Iñigo ROct 9, 2014 @ 19:24
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 716 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Climbing and mountaneering around Geneva
Post 1

Hy Inigo, I red the magical word "canyoneering" !!

I'm new in Lausanne and infact I hanen't yet mooved there completely.

I'm still working in Rome and spent 3 days par week in Lausanne but in the we im back in rome to my familly.

I coud't join jou for outdoor activities but hope I'll can do it soon.

I can suggest you the Internations outdoor actyvities, see also www.lausannehikers.ch and www.descente-canyon.com/canyoning/lieux/11/25/Suisse.html

see U soon

Mihai

Hy Inigo, I red the magical word "canyoneering" !!

I'm new in Lausanne and infact I hanen't yet mooved there completely.

I'm still working in Rome and spent 3 days par week in Lausanne but in the we im back in rome to my familly.

I coud't join jou for outdoor activities but hope I'll can do it soon.

I can suggest you the Internations outdoor actyvities, see also www.lausannehikers.ch and www.descente-canyon.com/canyoning/lieux/11/25/Suisse.html

see U soon

Mihai

Mihai Banica Cerreoni, Oct 26, 2014 @ 17:25
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Climbing and mountaneering around Geneva
Post 2

Hi Mihai!Thanks for the info. Let me know when you are here we may arrange some nice activities outdoors.

Best!

Iñigo

Hi Mihai!Thanks for the info. Let me know when you are here we may arrange some nice activities outdoors.

Best!

Iñigo

Iñigo R, Oct 26, 2014 @ 19:26
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 716 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form