Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Coffee anyone? / Italian newbie from London /

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Coffee anyone? / Italian newbie from London /

Ciao a tutti and nice to meet you! My name is Giulia and I've moved to Geneva about a month ago. Before then, I've been living in London for the past 3 yrs and a half working for an events/media company. I'm currently spending most of my days at home trying to adjust, settle in and find a job. Doesn't sound too exciting, does it? I'm looking forward meeting new people and enjoy this beautiful city, but starting off is always a bit daunting. Will be happy to get to know you better and I'm up for meetups and coffees :)

The text you are quoting:

Ciao a tutti and nice to meet you! My name is Giulia and I've moved to Geneva about a month ago. Before then, I've been living in London for the past 3 yrs and a half working for an events/media company. I'm currently spending most of my days at home trying to adjust, settle in and find a job. Doesn't sound too exciting, does it? I'm looking forward meeting new people and enjoy this beautiful city, but starting off is always a bit daunting. Will be happy to get to know you better and I'm up for meetups and coffees :)

Giulia PAug 31, 2015 @ 23:12
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

5 Replies | 724 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Coffee anyone? / Italian newbie from London /
Post 1

Hello Giulia, I too am new to geneva from Sheffield, near manchester. Are you from the UK originally? If you would like to chat more please feel free to inbox me, it'd be nice to start getting to know some new friends!

jenny

Hello Giulia, I too am new to geneva from Sheffield, near manchester. Are you from the UK originally? If you would like to chat more please feel free to inbox me, it'd be nice to start getting to know some new friends!

jenny

Jennifer J, Aug 31, 2015 @ 23:42
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

So sorry, I've just seen that it say you are Italian! I'll blame the late hour and my tiredness for missing that! I spent two years working in Milan/Como and would love to keep my basic Italian going!

So sorry, I've just seen that it say you are Italian! I'll blame the late hour and my tiredness for missing that! I spent two years working in Milan/Como and would love to keep my basic Italian going!

Jennifer J, Aug 31, 2015 @ 23:44
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Hi Jenny, I've PM'd you :)

Hi Jenny, I've PM'd you :)

Giulia P, Sep 1, 2015 @ 15:40
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

Hey Giulia, I've just arrived in Geneva as well - let me know if you'd like to grab coffee sometime soon!

-Astrid

Hey Giulia, I've just arrived in Geneva as well - let me know if you'd like to grab coffee sometime soon!

-Astrid

Astrid N, Sep 1, 2015 @ 19:18
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5

Hi there :) 

I just moved here last week and am already missing my social circle. Let me know if you are up for coffee :)

Hi there :) 

I just moved here last week and am already missing my social circle. Let me know if you are up for coffee :)

Kim v, Sep 2, 2015 @ 20:33
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
5 Replies | 724 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form