Login or Sign Up

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Coming Soon

Hi, we are in the process of moving to Switzerland (looking like Lausanne, as my office wil be in small town in Vaud) - and will be there by mid-December. We are moving from Shanghai. I'm a Scot and my wife is Turkish, our kids think they are American ;-)

My wife and I have travelled around quite a bit over the years, including Turkey, US, Thailand and China, but we are really looking forward to our move to Lake Geneva! We have two young kids that are also very excited to be moving to somewhere that snows again! 

As soon as we arrive, I'll see what's going on in the forum, it would be great to meet others for pre-chritsmas drinks.

Cheers,

Marc 

The text you are quoting:

Hi, we are in the process of moving to Switzerland (looking like Lausanne, as my office wil be in small town in Vaud) - and will be there by mid-December. We are moving from Shanghai. I'm a Scot and my wife is Turkish, our kids think they are American ;-)

My wife and I have travelled around quite a bit over the years, including Turkey, US, Thailand and China, but we are really looking forward to our move to Lake Geneva! We have two young kids that are also very excited to be moving to somewhere that snows again! 

As soon as we arrive, I'll see what's going on in the forum, it would be great to meet others for pre-chritsmas drinks.

Cheers,

Marc 

Marc GOct 23, 2016 @ 11:43
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 680 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 680 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form