Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Coming to Geneva for UN Internship

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Coming to Geneva for UN Internship

Hello!

My name is Chang, and I will be doing an internship at UN from the beginning of July to the middle of September.

I'm currently living in Hong Kong, studying MBA. I have spent most of my life in Korea and Canada.

I'm looking for a room for 2.5 months (or 3 months), preferrably in somewhere near the centre (ie. Eaux-Vives, but open to check out other districts), so if anyone is looking for a flatmate, please give me a shout!

Cheers!

Chang

The text you are quoting:

Hello!

My name is Chang, and I will be doing an internship at UN from the beginning of July to the middle of September.

I'm currently living in Hong Kong, studying MBA. I have spent most of my life in Korea and Canada.

I'm looking for a room for 2.5 months (or 3 months), preferrably in somewhere near the centre (ie. Eaux-Vives, but open to check out other districts), so if anyone is looking for a flatmate, please give me a shout!

Cheers!

Chang

Chang IJun 22, 2016 @ 08:54
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 882 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Coming to Geneva for UN Internship
Post 1

Hello!

Cheers!

Chang

Jun 22, 16 08:54

Hi,

We want to rent one room of our 3 bedroom apartment from 18th July to 22nd august.

We want to rent because during this period , we are going on vacation.

If you are interested during this period , please let me know. Main city centre/ Geneva lake is 10 minutes away from our apartment.

The text you are quoting:

Hi,

We want to rent one room of our 3 bedroom apartment from 18th July to 22nd august.

We want to rent because during this period , we are going on vacation.

If you are interested during this period , please let me know. Main city centre/ Geneva lake is 10 minutes away from our apartment.

tapasi mallik, Jun 23, 2016 @ 00:40
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 882 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form