Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Coming to Geneva from late October until early December (6 weeks)

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Coming to Geneva from late October until early December (6 weeks)

Hi everybody,

I'm Ronald from the Netherlands, 32 years old. In just five weeks I will be starting a six weeks internship at UNDP in Geneva. Currently I am employed with the municipality of Rotterdam. I love playing, coaching and watching basketball in my spare time.

For the period of my stay I am looking for housing in the city of Geneva, preferably at a maximum of 30 minutes travel distance from the UNDP office. I hope some you can help me find a nice and affordable place!

Regards,

Ronald

The text you are quoting:

Hi everybody,

I'm Ronald from the Netherlands, 32 years old. In just five weeks I will be starting a six weeks internship at UNDP in Geneva. Currently I am employed with the municipality of Rotterdam. I love playing, coaching and watching basketball in my spare time.

For the period of my stay I am looking for housing in the city of Geneva, preferably at a maximum of 30 minutes travel distance from the UNDP office. I hope some you can help me find a nice and affordable place!

Regards,

Ronald

Ronald DSep 20, 2010 @ 22:29
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 479 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 479 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form