Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Contribution from Sweden :)

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Contribution from Sweden :)

Hello everyone! I'm a 23 years old dude from Sweden that just arrived. I'm going be here for about 6 months, and I want to get to know some people in the area so it doesn't have to be a solo ride :) I don't know any french, which I have noticed is kind of bad, so it would be great to maybe hang out with someone who does, that can teach me a word or two :)! I enjoy snowboarding and longboarding but I'm willing to try out new potential hobbies. So if anyone want to grab a coffee, go to the mountains, just socialize or whatever, I'm open for suggestions!

The text you are quoting:

Hello everyone! I'm a 23 years old dude from Sweden that just arrived. I'm going be here for about 6 months, and I want to get to know some people in the area so it doesn't have to be a solo ride :) I don't know any french, which I have noticed is kind of bad, so it would be great to maybe hang out with someone who does, that can teach me a word or two :)! I enjoy snowboarding and longboarding but I'm willing to try out new potential hobbies. So if anyone want to grab a coffee, go to the mountains, just socialize or whatever, I'm open for suggestions!

Oskar MFeb 11, 2015 @ 20:42
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 606 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 606 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form