Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Croatian guy in Lausanne

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Croatian guy in Lausanne

Hello everyone.

I'm Momir. I've recently moved from Zagreb to Lausanne for my first postdoc, and started exploring the region and meeting new people. I was also just recently recomended of this website which seems as a great place to meet new friends. I'm a fitness and cycling enthusiast, and I like hiking or just spending time outside, quizzing or socializing over a nice movie/meal/beer. If anybody is looking for someone for touring the region with bicycles (easy or fast riding;), exploring or hiking around, practicing any other outdoor sport activity (challeng me;), pub quiz companion or just spending quality time after work, leave a reply and I'll get back to you asap. Looking forward!

Cheers,
Momir

The text you are quoting:

Hello everyone.

I'm Momir. I've recently moved from Zagreb to Lausanne for my first postdoc, and started exploring the region and meeting new people. I was also just recently recomended of this website which seems as a great place to meet new friends. I'm a fitness and cycling enthusiast, and I like hiking or just spending time outside, quizzing or socializing over a nice movie/meal/beer. If anybody is looking for someone for touring the region with bicycles (easy or fast riding;), exploring or hiking around, practicing any other outdoor sport activity (challeng me;), pub quiz companion or just spending quality time after work, leave a reply and I'll get back to you asap. Looking forward!

Cheers,
Momir

Momir MalisSep 18, 2016 @ 12:55
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 1223 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Croatian guy in Lausanne
Post 1

Hi Momir,

My name is Katerina and i'm coming from Macedonia. I live in Nyon ( just near by Geneva and still close to Lausanne) but have a car and can move easily everywhere. In any case it will be really nice to meet some people from our region...i am in for every kind of activity, just not bycicle 'cause i don't have it :). For any ideas and plans to hang out around just let me know!

Have a nice day,

Katerina

The text you are quoting:

Hi Momir,

My name is Katerina and i'm coming from Macedonia. I live in Nyon ( just near by Geneva and still close to Lausanne) but have a car and can move easily everywhere. In any case it will be really nice to meet some people from our region...i am in for every kind of activity, just not bycicle 'cause i don't have it :). For any ideas and plans to hang out around just let me know!

Have a nice day,

Katerina

Katerina Pandeva, Oct 9, 2016 @ 17:49
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 1223 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form