Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Desperately trying to speak French

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Desperately trying to speak French

Hello All,

I am new to this website but was recommended by a member. I am trying to find a good intensive french learning course in and around Geneva or Evian Les Bain. My french is improving but my conversation is not good and so i am looking for a part class/part interactive course.

I visit the area frequently and so i am ideally looking for 3 - 5 day intensive courses over a period of months.

Has anyone any suggestions

The text you are quoting:

Hello All,

I am new to this website but was recommended by a member. I am trying to find a good intensive french learning course in and around Geneva or Evian Les Bain. My french is improving but my conversation is not good and so i am looking for a part class/part interactive course.

I visit the area frequently and so i am ideally looking for 3 - 5 day intensive courses over a period of months.

Has anyone any suggestions

michele wNov 30, 2009 @ 21:47
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

4 Replies | 927 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Desperately trying to speak French
Post 1

Hi Michele,

Active Languages Geneva just started a new Beginner class in Geneva the schedule is Monday 12h00-12h50, Tuesday 13h.13h50 and Thursday 12h00-12h50. It is intensive and conversational based, you have 3 trial lessons to test it out for yourself before committing. For more information contact Aurelie at 022 809 49 00. Class just started so you need to start as soon as possible if you're interested.

Jarina

Hi Michele,

Active Languages Geneva just started a new Beginner class in Geneva the schedule is Monday 12h00-12h50, Tuesday 13h.13h50 and Thursday 12h00-12h50. It is intensive and conversational based, you have 3 trial lessons to test it out for yourself before committing. For more information contact Aurelie at 022 809 49 00. Class just started so you need to start as soon as possible if you're interested.

Jarina

Jarina H, Nov 30, 2009 @ 21:59
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Hi Jarina,

This sounds perfect; learning French during lunch times. Can you tell me where you these take place.

Thanks

Mo

Hi Jarina,

This sounds perfect; learning French during lunch times. Can you tell me where you these take place.

Thanks

Mo

Mojo, Nov 30, 2009 @ 22:28
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Morning Mo,

These classes take place at Active Languages, Bvd. George Favon 14, 1204 Geneva. It is right in the banking secteur of Geneva. The classes started this week so if your interested I suggest you attend this week. To reserve your place call Aurelie 022 809 49 00. It is a beginner class by the way.

Take care

Jarina

Morning Mo,

These classes take place at Active Languages, Bvd. George Favon 14, 1204 Geneva. It is right in the banking secteur of Geneva. The classes started this week so if your interested I suggest you attend this week. To reserve your place call Aurelie 022 809 49 00. It is a beginner class by the way.

Take care

Jarina

Jarina H, Dec 1, 2009 @ 09:01
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

Hi Michelle,

Et bienvenue ...!  Smile

I work as a French teacher and will be happy to give you some advice if you want me to. There are different efficient (and cheap) ways to improve your French on a daily basis apart from attending classes in a language school. Things like language exchange,  interesting websites, French speaking social networks for instance.

You may send me an e.mail on [email protected] if you want us to talk about it. i also use msn if that is more convenient for you. 

We can also meet sometime in GVA (where i go two or three days a week), i ll be happy to help if i can. Free of charge, of course ! :=) Regarding language schools, i can also give you my opinion if you want me to as i know most of them.

Cordialement,

Christian

Hi Michelle,

Et bienvenue ...!  Smile

I work as a French teacher and will be happy to give you some advice if you want me to. There are different efficient (and cheap) ways to improve your French on a daily basis apart from attending classes in a language school. Things like language exchange,  interesting websites, French speaking social networks for instance.

You may send me an e.mail on [email protected] if you want us to talk about it. i also use msn if that is more convenient for you. 

We can also meet sometime in GVA (where i go two or three days a week), i ll be happy to help if i can. Free of charge, of course ! :=) Regarding language schools, i can also give you my opinion if you want me to as i know most of them.

Cordialement,

Christian

Chris CHRIS, Dec 1, 2009 @ 18:06
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
4 Replies | 927 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form