Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Doing an internship in Geneva and looking for a family to live with

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Doing an internship in Geneva and looking for a family to live with

Dear friends,

I am Bella, a doctoral candidate of international law from China. For the past one and half years, I have been a visiting scholar at Columbia University in New York. From Sept. to Dec. 2016, I was working as an intern at the Office of Legal Affairs of the UN.

I’m going to Geneva on 8th February for doing another internship in OHCHR for two months (in Palais Wilson building, from 9th February to 9th April). I’m looking for a family in Geneva who can accept a Chinese girl living together, like the experience I had in NY, which gave me the feeling of family and made me never feel lonely.

I'm sure I will not bring trouble to the family. On the contrary, I'm confident to bring good energy, happiness and support to the family, because of the following reasons:

As a Ph.D candidate, I'm working hard and self-discipline with healthy and stable schedule.
I'm open-minded, easy-going, optimistic, happy and also funny sometimes. So I always can bring happiness to the people around.
I can teach anyone of the family Chinese professionally since I have the experience of giving class to two groups of students in a Chinese language school in NY during the summer of 2016.
I can cook very good Chinese food, including dumplings and different kinds of dishes.
I already have been living with a local family in US for which the husband is a New Yorker and the wife is Russian for one and a half years, so I have a good sense of living together with a family with different cultural backgrounds.

If you need any further information, or if you have any suggestion, please feel free to contact me with [email protected]

The last thing, I only need a small room where I can sleep and I’m not picky with the condition. And surely I will pay the rent for the room on time.

In case it is difficult for you to consider my request, it will be very kind of you to share my wish your neiboughers or friends.

I wish you a wondeful year overflowing with peace, sunshine, love, joy and success in 2017.

Best regards,

Bella

The text you are quoting:

Dear friends,

I am Bella, a doctoral candidate of international law from China. For the past one and half years, I have been a visiting scholar at Columbia University in New York. From Sept. to Dec. 2016, I was working as an intern at the Office of Legal Affairs of the UN.

I’m going to Geneva on 8th February for doing another internship in OHCHR for two months (in Palais Wilson building, from 9th February to 9th April). I’m looking for a family in Geneva who can accept a Chinese girl living together, like the experience I had in NY, which gave me the feeling of family and made me never feel lonely.

I'm sure I will not bring trouble to the family. On the contrary, I'm confident to bring good energy, happiness and support to the family, because of the following reasons:

As a Ph.D candidate, I'm working hard and self-discipline with healthy and stable schedule.
I'm open-minded, easy-going, optimistic, happy and also funny sometimes. So I always can bring happiness to the people around.
I can teach anyone of the family Chinese professionally since I have the experience of giving class to two groups of students in a Chinese language school in NY during the summer of 2016.
I can cook very good Chinese food, including dumplings and different kinds of dishes.
I already have been living with a local family in US for which the husband is a New Yorker and the wife is Russian for one and a half years, so I have a good sense of living together with a family with different cultural backgrounds.

If you need any further information, or if you have any suggestion, please feel free to contact me with [email protected]

The last thing, I only need a small room where I can sleep and I’m not picky with the condition. And surely I will pay the rent for the room on time.

In case it is difficult for you to consider my request, it will be very kind of you to share my wish your neiboughers or friends.

I wish you a wondeful year overflowing with peace, sunshine, love, joy and success in 2017.

Best regards,

Bella

Bella KJan 31, 2017 @ 04:52
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 827 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 827 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form