Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > 'Down Under' introduction

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
'Down Under' introduction

Hi all - firstly I like this site - was givien to me by a friend in Suisse to look for house to rent but I see it is much more than that.

We are a Kiwi family of three (1 son 13 years) and also 2 border collies !! We have been living in Melbourne for last 5 years and previous to that were residents of Crans-pre-Celigny - (thats right we are returning...) so the shock of the winters is not new to us!!. My wife is taking a role for Cargill based in Geneva and I am doing the house husband role initially but would like to find some work somewhere to keep me off the streets !! I have a background in IT operations but anything will do!!

I am also a golfer and am into most sports. My wife likes to shop and travel when work permits and my son is also into sports (soccer/cricket) and xbox of course..

We are looking to arrive perhaps mid August so look forward to catching up on old and new freinds then.

Cheers

Jeff Small

The text you are quoting:

Hi all - firstly I like this site - was givien to me by a friend in Suisse to look for house to rent but I see it is much more than that.

We are a Kiwi family of three (1 son 13 years) and also 2 border collies !! We have been living in Melbourne for last 5 years and previous to that were residents of Crans-pre-Celigny - (thats right we are returning...) so the shock of the winters is not new to us!!. My wife is taking a role for Cargill based in Geneva and I am doing the house husband role initially but would like to find some work somewhere to keep me off the streets !! I have a background in IT operations but anything will do!!

I am also a golfer and am into most sports. My wife likes to shop and travel when work permits and my son is also into sports (soccer/cricket) and xbox of course..

We are looking to arrive perhaps mid August so look forward to catching up on old and new freinds then.

Cheers

Jeff Small

Jeffery SMay 24, 2011 @ 01:33
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 542 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 542 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form