Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Ecolint campus de Nations ( Pregny) versus Campus La Chataigneraire for pre-K

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Ecolint campus de Nations ( Pregny) versus Campus La Chataigneraire for pre-K

Hello all,

I have a 4 year old, and we are trying to decide about a school for him. We have applied to Ecolint, but I was told the one at La Chatigneraire is better than Pregny campus as it is new and has a lot of space.

Can anyone here share their experiences, or give me an idea to compare both, or are there any schools ( he speak English, so  prefer at least a bilingual school) that you can recommend? I will be working for the UN, so prefer the school to be not too far.

many thanks in advance

The text you are quoting:

Hello all,

I have a 4 year old, and we are trying to decide about a school for him. We have applied to Ecolint, but I was told the one at La Chatigneraire is better than Pregny campus as it is new and has a lot of space.

Can anyone here share their experiences, or give me an idea to compare both, or are there any schools ( he speak English, so  prefer at least a bilingual school) that you can recommend? I will be working for the UN, so prefer the school to be not too far.

many thanks in advance

gul uApr 9, 2018 @ 16:24
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 1202 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Ecolint campus de Nations ( Pregny) versus Campus La Chataigneraire for pre-K
Post 1

Hi,

We can't really compare but we are delighted with Nations campus (6 y.o. girl now in year 1). I would suggest you go for a visit, they organise them every week (https://www.ecolint.ch/admissions/visit-our-campuses), it will help you make your mind up.

The biggest drawback is you can't pick a French-English programme, it is a school with an English language focus (though 1 of the 2 teachers, at least in the first 3 years, is francophone).

We always prioritised the convenience aspect. Living and working in Geneva, La Chat was out of the question.

Good luck!

Hi,

We can't really compare but we are delighted with Nations campus (6 y.o. girl now in year 1). I would suggest you go for a visit, they organise them every week (https://www.ecolint.ch/admissions/visit-our-campuses), it will help you make your mind up.

The biggest drawback is you can't pick a French-English programme, it is a school with an English language focus (though 1 of the 2 teachers, at least in the first 3 years, is francophone).

We always prioritised the convenience aspect. Living and working in Geneva, La Chat was out of the question.

Good luck!

Blanca Martinez Delgado, Apr 10, 2018 @ 11:04
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Ecolint campus de Nations ( Pregny) versus Campus La Chataigneraire for pre-K
Post 2

Thank you very very much. We are currently in the U.S. so it will not be too easy for us to come and take a tour.  But your comments are really helpful.

warmly

gul

Thank you very very much. We are currently in the U.S. so it will not be too easy for us to come and take a tour.  But your comments are really helpful.

warmly

gul

gul u, Apr 11, 2018 @ 03:41
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 1202 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form