Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Fidelio is in da place! Let's the party begin

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Fidelio is in da place! Let's the party begin

Ladies and gentlemen I'm Master of Ceremony Fidelio. Publicity creator for watch industry during the day and EWS* masked parties organizer at night. Here to take you to unexplored heavens...

You're most welcome to explore my Facebook Page. The link is also in my profile (contact details)  and feel free to inquire

* for those who never watch anything, EWS is "Eyes Wide Shut", a 1999 movie from Stanley Kubrick where Nicole Kidman & Tom Cruise discover an unknown universe

The text you are quoting:

Ladies and gentlemen I'm Master of Ceremony Fidelio. Publicity creator for watch industry during the day and EWS* masked parties organizer at night. Here to take you to unexplored heavens...

You're most welcome to explore my Facebook Page. The link is also in my profile (contact details)  and feel free to inquire

* for those who never watch anything, EWS is "Eyes Wide Shut", a 1999 movie from Stanley Kubrick where Nicole Kidman & Tom Cruise discover an unknown universe

Fidelio VOct 3, 2009 @ 09:42
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 934 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 934 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form