Login or Sign Up

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Finn in Geneva

Hey!

Just arrived to Geneva a few weeks ago from Finland and looking to meet new people!

I am up for a drink or coffee and different sports (snowboarding, wakeboarding) French is still working process and to be honest not so great yet...

Give me a note if your up for doing something!

Cheers,

Pekka

The text you are quoting:

Hey!

Just arrived to Geneva a few weeks ago from Finland and looking to meet new people!

I am up for a drink or coffee and different sports (snowboarding, wakeboarding) French is still working process and to be honest not so great yet...

Give me a note if your up for doing something!

Cheers,

Pekka

Pekka KMar 15, 2015 @ 16:33
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 751 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Finn in Geneva
Post 1

Hello and welcome to GVA,

A good way to meet people is to get involved in some activities. I recommed the Book Club that meets on a Wednesday every two weeks. One great activity I can also recommend is run target shooting by Mikko Leinonen a fellow Finn. Migros offers excellent courses of every kind (cooking, art, dance, languages, etc). Their English site is on: http://www.ecole-club.ch/English

As a Finn you may wish to go to Bains des Paquis for sauna, hammam and swimming in the lake. It's really nice (no Finnish sauna I think) - max temperature is around 100C in the sauna.

If you have any questions send me a message. 

Enjoy Geneva - Best wishes, Catarina

The text you are quoting:

Hello and welcome to GVA,

A good way to meet people is to get involved in some activities. I recommed the Book Club that meets on a Wednesday every two weeks. One great activity I can also recommend is run target shooting by Mikko Leinonen a fellow Finn. Migros offers excellent courses of every kind (cooking, art, dance, languages, etc). Their English site is on: http://www.ecole-club.ch/English

As a Finn you may wish to go to Bains des Paquis for sauna, hammam and swimming in the lake. It's really nice (no Finnish sauna I think) - max temperature is around 100C in the sauna.

If you have any questions send me a message. 

Enjoy Geneva - Best wishes, Catarina

Catarina M, Mar 15, 2015 @ 17:14
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 751 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form