Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Frankfurt - Geneva

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Frankfurt - Geneva

Hi Group,

moved from Germany to Geneva three weeks ago (for the job). When I find the time I enjoy all kinds of sportive/outdoorsy activities (bike, hike, ski, swim, ..) and photography.

If you are aware of any interesting activities in this field, or just unpretentious gatherings with a variety of people, please let me know.  I would be particularly interested in photography outings with like-minded individuals.

Cheers

Wolfgang

The text you are quoting:

Hi Group,

moved from Germany to Geneva three weeks ago (for the job). When I find the time I enjoy all kinds of sportive/outdoorsy activities (bike, hike, ski, swim, ..) and photography.

If you are aware of any interesting activities in this field, or just unpretentious gatherings with a variety of people, please let me know.  I would be particularly interested in photography outings with like-minded individuals.

Cheers

Wolfgang

Wolfgang SMay 19, 2010 @ 16:46
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 557 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Frankfurt - Geneva
Post 1

Hallo Wolfgang,

welcome to Geneva!

You just have to browse the Things to Do List to find some nice activities - or simply post an activity yourself. That's the easiest way to meet people with the same interests. And joining glocals is a very good start. :-)

Have fun!

The text you are quoting:

Hallo Wolfgang,

welcome to Geneva!

You just have to browse the Things to Do List to find some nice activities - or simply post an activity yourself. That's the easiest way to meet people with the same interests. And joining glocals is a very good start. :-)

Have fun!

just_me, May 19, 2010 @ 18:12
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 557 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form