Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > French living in London --> Moving to Geneva at the end of the Month (July)

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
French living in London --> Moving to Geneva at the end of the Month (July)

My name is Paul Nguyen, I am a French postgraduate student at the London School of Economics. I will be arriving in Geneva at the end of this month to do an internship in the Strategic Controlling team at the Global Fund. As I am temporarily moving out from London to Geneva for 3 months, I am looking for a room to rent from the week of July 28. I don’t mind to live in the French or Swiss side. I am a tidy, polite and friendly mate. I am from an Italian-Vietnamese-French family background, and I speak 6 languages. I like enjoying a glass of wine in the evenings, doing outdoor activities and dreaming. I am happy to teach my cooking recipes if this can convince you. I will be working double full-time given I will be doing my internship and writing my dissertation. As I lived in Geneva in 2011 for 6 months, I know a bit the city and you won’t need to be worried to be a tour guide. Budget: <900 CHF.

The text you are quoting:

My name is Paul Nguyen, I am a French postgraduate student at the London School of Economics. I will be arriving in Geneva at the end of this month to do an internship in the Strategic Controlling team at the Global Fund. As I am temporarily moving out from London to Geneva for 3 months, I am looking for a room to rent from the week of July 28. I don’t mind to live in the French or Swiss side. I am a tidy, polite and friendly mate. I am from an Italian-Vietnamese-French family background, and I speak 6 languages. I like enjoying a glass of wine in the evenings, doing outdoor activities and dreaming. I am happy to teach my cooking recipes if this can convince you. I will be working double full-time given I will be doing my internship and writing my dissertation. As I lived in Geneva in 2011 for 6 months, I know a bit the city and you won’t need to be worried to be a tour guide. Budget: <900 CHF.

Paul NJul 10, 2014 @ 10:32
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 814 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 814 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form