Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > French native- French and english conversation

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
French native- French and english conversation

Hi, my name is Caroline and I'm new on glocals. I would like to improve my english level. I'm french native speaker and the idea is to exchange my knowlege in french with english.

Do not hesitate ton contact me. We can meet in Geneva.

See you soon,

Caroline

The text you are quoting:

Hi, my name is Caroline and I'm new on glocals. I would like to improve my english level. I'm french native speaker and the idea is to exchange my knowlege in french with english.

Do not hesitate ton contact me. We can meet in Geneva.

See you soon,

Caroline

Caroline BMar 6, 2014 @ 10:56
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

4 Replies | 870 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: French native- French and english conversation
Post 1

Hi Caroline, nice to meet you. How is your level in English? My French is dreadful but I do my best to learn it, if you want to try we can exchange languages English by French. Drop me a message. Best regards. Alvaro. 

Hi Caroline, nice to meet you. How is your level in English? My French is dreadful but I do my best to learn it, if you want to try we can exchange languages English by French. Drop me a message. Best regards. Alvaro. 

ALVARO B, Mar 23, 2014 @ 09:41
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Bonjour Caroline: I need intensive private lessons at home, Meyrin, starting next month. I have very basic knowledge of the language How much does it cost per hour?

PS: am willing to help you with your English for free If you are interested, please message me

Bonjour Caroline: I need intensive private lessons at home, Meyrin, starting next month. I have very basic knowledge of the language How much does it cost per hour?

PS: am willing to help you with your English for free If you are interested, please message me

Huda O, Mar 23, 2014 @ 11:06
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Hi Caroline!!! I have been looking for the same! I speak english and spanish and I need to learn to speak french! let me know if you are interested in exchanging languages with me :) i have already done it before so hopefully I will be a good teacher for you :D send me a message :)

Hi Caroline!!! I have been looking for the same! I speak english and spanish and I need to learn to speak french! let me know if you are interested in exchanging languages with me :) i have already done it before so hopefully I will be a good teacher for you :D send me a message :)

Maria Fernanda E, Mar 27, 2014 @ 10:24
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

There's also the English-French language exchange on here if anyone is looking for a larger forum (they break off into groups of 4, with at least one native speaker in each group): http://www.glocals.com/groups/geneva/geneva-french-english-language-exchange-group.htm 

There's also the English-French language exchange on here if anyone is looking for a larger forum (they break off into groups of 4, with at least one native speaker in each group): http://www.glocals.com/groups/geneva/geneva-french-english-language-exchange-group.htm 

Steve A, Mar 27, 2014 @ 12:26
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
4 Replies | 870 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form