Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > French working in Geneva , looking forward to meeting you guys !!!

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
French working in Geneva , looking forward to meeting you guys !!!

Hi everyone Cool !

I've been working in Geneva for 5 years now , and I still don't know the city !! (How come ? I don't know , shame on me ! Laughing)

So , I joined Glocals and I'm looking forward to meeting new people , having fun, and exploring this "unknown" city !

See you soon !

Marion 

The text you are quoting:

Hi everyone Cool !

I've been working in Geneva for 5 years now , and I still don't know the city !! (How come ? I don't know , shame on me ! Laughing)

So , I joined Glocals and I'm looking forward to meeting new people , having fun, and exploring this "unknown" city !

See you soon !

Marion 

Marion VJul 24, 2015 @ 00:40
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 597 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: French working in Geneva , looking forward to meeting you guys !!!
Post 1

Welcome to glocals, a great community for making friends and widening your horizons, as you’ll see if you click “Things to do” and “Groups”.  There’s something for everyone, so don’t hesitate to sign up for anything that interests you.  You won’t regret it!

Best wishes, R,

The text you are quoting:

Welcome to glocals, a great community for making friends and widening your horizons, as you’ll see if you click “Things to do” and “Groups”.  There’s something for everyone, so don’t hesitate to sign up for anything that interests you.  You won’t regret it!

Best wishes, R,

Ritchie, Jul 24, 2015 @ 03:42
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 597 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form