Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Fresh new glocal member!

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Fresh new glocal member!

Hallo everybody!

I want to share with you my happiness to be a member of Glocals! Meeting new people, communicate and do things together opens up one's mind and view! At present I am living in a small village on the country side of Yverdon. But I want to move to Vevey. If anybody can help me with this is most welcome. I had already one glocals experience last saturday, where I joined for the first time for a Indian lunch in Vevery. This was organised by Anita. The day was beautiful, the lunch delicious and the glocals very nice. There was a very cute baby with us also.

I forgot... I am Italian, so please do not pay too much of attention to my mistakes .. and to my strong accent!

Wishing you a good time and see you soon.

Manuela

The text you are quoting:

Hallo everybody!

I want to share with you my happiness to be a member of Glocals! Meeting new people, communicate and do things together opens up one's mind and view! At present I am living in a small village on the country side of Yverdon. But I want to move to Vevey. If anybody can help me with this is most welcome. I had already one glocals experience last saturday, where I joined for the first time for a Indian lunch in Vevery. This was organised by Anita. The day was beautiful, the lunch delicious and the glocals very nice. There was a very cute baby with us also.

I forgot... I am Italian, so please do not pay too much of attention to my mistakes .. and to my strong accent!

Wishing you a good time and see you soon.

Manuela

manuela bJul 5, 2011 @ 20:17
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 482 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 482 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form