Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Freshly arrived from San Francisco to Lausanne

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Freshly arrived from San Francisco to Lausanne

My boyfriend and I just moved to Lausanne from San Francisco, CA. We are both US natives and are living here for the next two years. Interested in hiking, skiing, going out and adventuring any time!

The text you are quoting:

My boyfriend and I just moved to Lausanne from San Francisco, CA. We are both US natives and are living here for the next two years. Interested in hiking, skiing, going out and adventuring any time!

Jessica GAug 6, 2015 @ 13:48
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 682 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Freshly arrived from San Francisco to Lausanne
Post 1

Hi Jessica! I'm in a similar situation--just moved to Lausanne from the US (Pittsburgh, PA) with my husband and will be here for the next two years. We're living in Renens, just outside of Lausanne, so I haven't explored much (other than, of course, Migros and Ikea). I'm not too familiar with how glocals works, but send me a message (? I have an inbox...) if you'd like to explore the city sometime!

Hi Jessica! I'm in a similar situation--just moved to Lausanne from the US (Pittsburgh, PA) with my husband and will be here for the next two years. We're living in Renens, just outside of Lausanne, so I haven't explored much (other than, of course, Migros and Ikea). I'm not too familiar with how glocals works, but send me a message (? I have an inbox...) if you'd like to explore the city sometime!

Erica K, Aug 11, 2015 @ 10:15
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Freshly arrived from San Francisco to Lausanne
Post 2

Welcome on glocals  to you both!  And start checking our “Groups” and “Things to do” tabs.  You’ll find plenty of activities to help you settle in and make like-minded friends.

All the best, R.

Welcome on glocals  to you both!  And start checking our “Groups” and “Things to do” tabs.  You’ll find plenty of activities to help you settle in and make like-minded friends.

All the best, R.

Ritchie, Aug 11, 2015 @ 10:41
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 682 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form