Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Friends and Similar interests!

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Friends and Similar interests!

A warm hello to all the "Glocalites"

I just joined "Glocal" yesterday and have been glued to the internet reading about and getting to know you lovely people here! I thought it's best to introduce myself too, now that I'm here.

So, I'm Ani short for Animesh and I'm from India. I'm 29 years old and moved to Switzerland three month back. I have an MBA in Human Resources and Human behavioural sciences. Currently I'm passing my time learning German and yes, looking for like minded people who I can be friends with.

In my free time I paint. I've had a few exhibitions back in Mumbai and hope I'll do this soon here in Switzerland too. I enjoy contemporary art. I like sports activities, and to me entertainment means going out to the cinema, musical concerts or just chilling out with friends.

I hope to find some friends here. Do write to me, it'll be interesting to know some of you! Look forward to it!

Cheers and be good!

Ani

The text you are quoting:

A warm hello to all the "Glocalites"

I just joined "Glocal" yesterday and have been glued to the internet reading about and getting to know you lovely people here! I thought it's best to introduce myself too, now that I'm here.

So, I'm Ani short for Animesh and I'm from India. I'm 29 years old and moved to Switzerland three month back. I have an MBA in Human Resources and Human behavioural sciences. Currently I'm passing my time learning German and yes, looking for like minded people who I can be friends with.

In my free time I paint. I've had a few exhibitions back in Mumbai and hope I'll do this soon here in Switzerland too. I enjoy contemporary art. I like sports activities, and to me entertainment means going out to the cinema, musical concerts or just chilling out with friends.

I hope to find some friends here. Do write to me, it'll be interesting to know some of you! Look forward to it!

Cheers and be good!

Ani

Animesh BanerjeeFeb 27, 2010 @ 09:49
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 734 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Friends and Similar interests!
Post 1

welcome to Geneva ..hope u have a wonderful stay in Geneva ...

The text you are quoting:

welcome to Geneva ..hope u have a wonderful stay in Geneva ...

vivek, Feb 27, 2010 @ 11:17
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 734 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form