Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Friends in Zürich WANTED

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Friends in Zürich WANTED

Hi!

I'm a 30years old girl, half italian and half swiss and I'm working since a few months in Zürich.

I'm looking for persons that are motivated  to organise activitie in the Zurich area. Things like going to drink something during the week oder doing some sport activities, or during the week-end a small trip to visit other swiss departments/ cities or outdoor activitieslike trekking somewhere or biking. These are only a fews ideas, there are so many things we could organise depending on the company and the weather of course! ;-)

By the way I'm looking for english and spanish monther-tongue speaking, I really need to do some practise... most of all my spanish...

I'd be very happy to be contacted, I know that what I wrote isn't very special but perhaps we could have a talk and who knows, perhaps be friends in the futur... never know! ;-)

Awaiting for your contact!

ciao a tutti

bonne soirée

A+

sara

The text you are quoting:

Hi!

I'm a 30years old girl, half italian and half swiss and I'm working since a few months in Zürich.

I'm looking for persons that are motivated  to organise activitie in the Zurich area. Things like going to drink something during the week oder doing some sport activities, or during the week-end a small trip to visit other swiss departments/ cities or outdoor activitieslike trekking somewhere or biking. These are only a fews ideas, there are so many things we could organise depending on the company and the weather of course! ;-)

By the way I'm looking for english and spanish monther-tongue speaking, I really need to do some practise... most of all my spanish...

I'd be very happy to be contacted, I know that what I wrote isn't very special but perhaps we could have a talk and who knows, perhaps be friends in the futur... never know! ;-)

Awaiting for your contact!

ciao a tutti

bonne soirée

A+

sara

Sara IFeb 4, 2010 @ 20:50
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 973 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Friends in Zürich WANTED
Post 1

Hi Sara,

How are you? I am new here too, and I speak English and Spanish, though I haven't practiced my spanish in a while. Anyway, I would gladly help you practice those languages.

Ciao,

Eugene

Hi Sara,

How are you? I am new here too, and I speak English and Spanish, though I haven't practiced my spanish in a while. Anyway, I would gladly help you practice those languages.

Ciao,

Eugene

Eugene M, Feb 13, 2010 @ 00:39
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Hello Sara,

Well, I hope I fit the bill.  I'm from London!

Every Monday night at the Hiltl I organise Hot Chocolate & Knitting in the city.
Come along.

Our next meeting is on Feb 15th

Just send a confirmation E-Mail to [email protected], bring your freinds too.

www.knititwearit.com

Hello Sara,

Well, I hope I fit the bill.  I'm from London!

Every Monday night at the Hiltl I organise Hot Chocolate & Knitting in the city.
Come along.

Our next meeting is on Feb 15th

Just send a confirmation E-Mail to [email protected], bring your freinds too.

www.knititwearit.com

kemi, Feb 13, 2010 @ 09:59
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Come to my knitting session too :-)

Come to my knitting session too :-)