Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > From Almere to Geneva

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
From Almere to Geneva

Hello everyone. I´m  new in town(Geneva), been here only a couple of days, but I will be staying here for a year.

So, when looking for people to meet in Geneva I came across this website.

Let me introduce myself name is Jeffrey, I’m 26 years old and from the Netherlands.

I’m in town to work on an IT project and I live just over the france border in Gaillard.

What else is there to tell about me?

I like going to movies, listening to music and visit concert, playing computer and board games, visiting museums and just having fun.

Hope to meet some new people and make some friends in Geneva.

The text you are quoting:

Hello everyone. I´m  new in town(Geneva), been here only a couple of days, but I will be staying here for a year.

So, when looking for people to meet in Geneva I came across this website.

Let me introduce myself name is Jeffrey, I’m 26 years old and from the Netherlands.

I’m in town to work on an IT project and I live just over the france border in Gaillard.

What else is there to tell about me?

I like going to movies, listening to music and visit concert, playing computer and board games, visiting museums and just having fun.

Hope to meet some new people and make some friends in Geneva.

Jeffrey BMar 11, 2011 @ 13:31
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 444 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: From Almere to Geneva
Post 1

Hi Jefferey, I cant say welcome as I'm not in Geneva yet, but will be in a month or two, but Hey!

You say you live in Gaillard, I am looking at trying to get a place there. What is it like to live in, how far to Geneva centre?

I'm in hospitality I.T. what do you do?

k

The text you are quoting:

Hi Jefferey, I cant say welcome as I'm not in Geneva yet, but will be in a month or two, but Hey!

You say you live in Gaillard, I am looking at trying to get a place there. What is it like to live in, how far to Geneva centre?

I'm in hospitality I.T. what do you do?

k

Kevin M, Mar 11, 2011 @ 14:31
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 444 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form