Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > From Bahamas to Geneva

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
From Bahamas to Geneva

Hi All, 

I recently have moved to Geneva for about 6 months. Still adjusting to this new city espeically the language barrier is keeping me from meeting new people, so I am really looking forward to meeting  new faces whilst here.

Also if people could suggest fun things to do and places to go in Geneva that would be great.

Just wanted to pop in and introduce myself - it is great to be here, really looking forward to new and hopefully good memories in Geneva!

Antonia

The text you are quoting:

Hi All, 

I recently have moved to Geneva for about 6 months. Still adjusting to this new city espeically the language barrier is keeping me from meeting new people, so I am really looking forward to meeting  new faces whilst here.

Also if people could suggest fun things to do and places to go in Geneva that would be great.

Just wanted to pop in and introduce myself - it is great to be here, really looking forward to new and hopefully good memories in Geneva!

Antonia

Antonia FFeb 24, 2015 @ 23:28
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

4 Replies | 731 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: From Bahamas to Geneva
Post 1

Hi Antonia,

There isn't much to do in Geneva in the winter unless you go to the mountains. Once the weather starts to warm up Geneva is a lot more fun and lively. 

There are plenty of coffee shops around to meet up and have a chat if you are interested?

Emma 

Hi Antonia,

There isn't much to do in Geneva in the winter unless you go to the mountains. Once the weather starts to warm up Geneva is a lot more fun and lively. 

There are plenty of coffee shops around to meet up and have a chat if you are interested?

Emma 

Emma Lavery, Feb 27, 2015 @ 14:26
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Welcome to Geneva Antonia!

Having been in Bahamas and swum with Dolphins there, I guess you will find yourself here thinking having "nothing interesting to do"Frown comparing with your see-side activities ...

But you can always enjoy the scenery and new experience in switzerland and meet new open-minded people...

Cheers,

JIM

Welcome to Geneva Antonia!

Having been in Bahamas and swum with Dolphins there, I guess you will find yourself here thinking having "nothing interesting to do"Frown comparing with your see-side activities ...

But you can always enjoy the scenery and new experience in switzerland and meet new open-minded people...

Cheers,

JIM

Jimmy123, Feb 27, 2015 @ 15:19
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

sea-side

sea-side

Jimmy123, Feb 27, 2015 @ 15:19
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

Hi Antonia welcome in Geneva ! If you want you can join us tonight! a good occasion to have fun and meet other people. Ps for the language no problem ! Most of the people that will come tonight will speak at least English ! Laughing https://www.facebook.com/events/852321484819635/

Hi Antonia welcome in Geneva ! If you want you can join us tonight! a good occasion to have fun and meet other people. Ps for the language no problem ! Most of the people that will come tonight will speak at least English ! Laughing https://www.facebook.com/events/852321484819635/

vincenza l, Feb 28, 2015 @ 11:10
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
4 Replies | 731 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form