Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > From Beirut to Geneva

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
From Beirut to Geneva

Hello everybody,

I just got an offer to work in Geneva for a period of 4 months which I will gladly take. Having lived before in  Lebanon - the Switzerland of the Middle East - I will finally get to know the original. Anyways, so far I do not have any questions  that have not been answered already in other threads. I simply wanted to  say hi to you guys and I am hoping that I will meet at least some of you during the upcoming months. 

Best wishes,

Trebor

The text you are quoting:

Hello everybody,

I just got an offer to work in Geneva for a period of 4 months which I will gladly take. Having lived before in  Lebanon - the Switzerland of the Middle East - I will finally get to know the original. Anyways, so far I do not have any questions  that have not been answered already in other threads. I simply wanted to  say hi to you guys and I am hoping that I will meet at least some of you during the upcoming months. 

Best wishes,

Trebor

trebor wFeb 20, 2015 @ 16:05
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 603 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: From Beirut to Geneva
Post 1

Hi Trebor.

A warm welcome to Geneva & to Switzerland. Cool

Indeed, Lebanon used to be called the Switzerland of the Middle East...and maybe still is.

All I can say, a beautiful country with beautiful people.

Hope to see you for running or for a curry night. Cool

What ever you do - enjoy your stay.

Hi Trebor.

A warm welcome to Geneva & to Switzerland. Cool

Indeed, Lebanon used to be called the Switzerland of the Middle East...and maybe still is.

All I can say, a beautiful country with beautiful people.

Hope to see you for running or for a curry night. Cool

What ever you do - enjoy your stay.

SWISS, Feb 20, 2015 @ 20:07
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: From Beirut to Geneva
Post 2

Hi Trebor

I a new too in geneva.. well i will just move there in 2 weeks. How do find out about job hunting at there ? and if you dont mind me to ask, what kind of job you got ? I am looking for work too now and still no luck. Just wonder if you can advised me anything.

Thanks

Hi Trebor

I a new too in geneva.. well i will just move there in 2 weeks. How do find out about job hunting at there ? and if you dont mind me to ask, what kind of job you got ? I am looking for work too now and still no luck. Just wonder if you can advised me anything.

Thanks

stary haryati, Feb 21, 2015 @ 18:50
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 603 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form