Login or Sign Up

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
From Geneva ! =)

Hi !

My name is Marie, I was born in Geneva and always lived here !

I'm 23, I study Russian and FLE (French as a Foreign Language) at the University of Geneva and I would like to become a French teacher for people arriving in Geneva and wanting to learn French ! =)

I also love to travel, I already went to the USA, Russia, Iceland or Kenya for example =)

I don't really know what to say !

Have a nice evening everyone =)

The text you are quoting:

Hi !

My name is Marie, I was born in Geneva and always lived here !

I'm 23, I study Russian and FLE (French as a Foreign Language) at the University of Geneva and I would like to become a French teacher for people arriving in Geneva and wanting to learn French ! =)

I also love to travel, I already went to the USA, Russia, Iceland or Kenya for example =)

I don't really know what to say !

Have a nice evening everyone =)

Marie GJun 12, 2015 @ 23:41
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 693 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: From Geneva ! =)
Post 1

Hello, Marie, and welcome to glocals!  I am sure you will make lots of new friends here, especially if you keep an eye on the activities listed in “Things to do” and also the Groups section.

Several glocalers are also professional language teachers and I am sure they too will be very happy to welcome a rooky to their fold.

Best wishes, R.

The text you are quoting:

Hello, Marie, and welcome to glocals!  I am sure you will make lots of new friends here, especially if you keep an eye on the activities listed in “Things to do” and also the Groups section.

Several glocalers are also professional language teachers and I am sure they too will be very happy to welcome a rooky to their fold.

Best wishes, R.

Ritchie, Jun 13, 2015 @ 12:11
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 693 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form