Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > From Holland to Geneva...

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
From Holland to Geneva...

Dear All,

I am Laurens from Tilburg, the Netherlands. Soon I'll be moving to Geneva an next week, from March 3rd until March 10th I'll visit the city to do some recon and try to find housing... Who would like to have coffee or beers and tell me more about Geneva and life in this beautiful city?

Hope to be in touch!

Best,

Laurens

The text you are quoting:

Dear All,

I am Laurens from Tilburg, the Netherlands. Soon I'll be moving to Geneva an next week, from March 3rd until March 10th I'll visit the city to do some recon and try to find housing... Who would like to have coffee or beers and tell me more about Geneva and life in this beautiful city?

Hope to be in touch!

Best,

Laurens

Laurens WijtvlietFeb 23, 2011 @ 22:46
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 679 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: From Holland to Geneva...
Post 1

Dear Laurens, Welcome! Morges is a great place to live. You may be interested in this:

Spacious modern apartment and building with door security intercom system and concierge living on the premises.
Modern touch screen lifts (elevators).
Private large terrace with epic view of the mountains.
Well equipped with modern built-in kitchen stove, oven, sink, fridge, dish washing machine, drawers and cabinets; washing machine, dryer, lots of built-in storage cupboard and cabinets throughout the apartment.
Excellent location - opposite supermarket, very close to Morges train station, post office, hotels, town centre, school, Manor shopping centre, pubs, restaurants, shops, pharmacies and other supermarkets, park, football field, jogging track, tennis club, swimming pool, marina and lake.
2 mins to the highway; 30 mins to Geneva & 12 mins to Lausanne.
Across the road from apartment is the park and next to the park is the lake.
Allocated store room (cave) and underground indoor enclosed parking directly accessible to the apartment.
Good mix of expats and locals living in the residence.
Great place to live with all year round events such as the Classic British Car Meet & Exhibition, Tulip festival, open air concerts, art fairs, pottery, sculpting, wine and other special events.
3.5 rooms; top floor/ attique; 96.5 m² living space, 30 m² terrace, 10 m² balcony.
Rent: Chf 2,700; heating & hot water: Chf 170; Underground parking (optional): Chf 160. Avail on 1 May 2011.
For more info or viewing, pls call me at +41 76 301 0284 or email [email protected]

Best regards,

Michael

Dear Laurens, Welcome! Morges is a great place to live. You may be interested in this:

Spacious modern apartment and building with door security intercom system and concierge living on the premises.
Modern touch screen lifts (elevators).
Private large terrace with epic view of the mountains.
Well equipped with modern built-in kitchen stove, oven, sink, fridge, dish washing machine, drawers and cabinets; washing machine, dryer, lots of built-in storage cupboard and cabinets throughout the apartment.
Excellent location - opposite supermarket, very close to Morges train station, post office, hotels, town centre, school, Manor shopping centre, pubs, restaurants, shops, pharmacies and other supermarkets, park, football field, jogging track, tennis club, swimming pool, marina and lake.
2 mins to the highway; 30 mins to Geneva & 12 mins to Lausanne.
Across the road from apartment is the park and next to the park is the lake.
Allocated store room (cave) and underground indoor enclosed parking directly accessible to the apartment.
Good mix of expats and locals living in the residence.
Great place to live with all year round events such as the Classic British Car Meet & Exhibition, Tulip festival, open air concerts, art fairs, pottery, sculpting, wine and other special events.
3.5 rooms; top floor/ attique; 96.5 m² living space, 30 m² terrace, 10 m² balcony.
Rent: Chf 2,700; heating & hot water: Chf 170; Underground parking (optional): Chf 160. Avail on 1 May 2011.
For more info or viewing, pls call me at +41 76 301 0284 or email [email protected]

Best regards,

Michael

Mi Char, Feb 26, 2011 @ 17:53
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: From Holland to Geneva...
Post 2

HI Laurens,

Well Its too bad your not choosing Lausanne as your city of choice.. Its cheaper... more fun.. people are more open minded...and lets say the party spirit is here =p No offense to people from GVA =S I have friends from there who actually come here to party most weekends hence the BOLD statement lol

Plus the glocals people at least the people I know in Lausanne are awsome...

Anyway If you can't find a pad in Geneva you just have to head down to lausanne. Ask others I am sure they will agree, You just cant beat Lausanne =D

If you have trouble let me know and I will direct you to the real estate websites for both Geneva and Lausanne.

Also if the reason you choose Geneva is cause you will be working there, then know this: a train ride from Lausanne to Geneva is 35mins and most people who work in big cooperate companies there commute daily to work cause it so easy and fast =) .

Let me know what happens..

Good Luck

Cezanne

HI Laurens,

Well Its too bad your not choosing Lausanne as your city of choice.. Its cheaper... more fun.. people are more open minded...and lets say the party spirit is here =p No offense to people from GVA =S I have friends from there who actually come here to party most weekends hence the BOLD statement lol

Plus the glocals people at least the people I know in Lausanne are awsome...

Anyway If you can't find a pad in Geneva you just have to head down to lausanne. Ask others I am sure they will agree, You just cant beat Lausanne =D

If you have trouble let me know and I will direct you to the real estate websites for both Geneva and Lausanne.

Also if the reason you choose Geneva is cause you will be working there, then know this: a train ride from Lausanne to Geneva is 35mins and most people who work in big cooperate companies there commute daily to work cause it so easy and fast =) .

Let me know what happens..

Good Luck

Cezanne

Cezanne B, Mar 13, 2011 @ 17:14
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 679 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form