Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > From Lux to Lausanne

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
From Lux to Lausanne

Hi there,

Just arrived from Luxembourg and ready to get to know better the city and events.

Site seeing and discovering new places sharing it with new friends is one of my favourites, joining for special events, thatre, cinema, bar rallies or city and nature trips around.

My interests are eclectic, from trying to understand why the chocolate in this country would be the best (just need proofs... as I come from.. Belgium originally) and why McDonalds is double price than in the countries around (so chocking..) no prob, I'm not so fan of their stuff in general.

For the rest I have an ironic humor, that cah change depending on humor (no bipolarity diagnosed so far, just ups and downs.. you know..);

I like to be surprised and drive usually too fast.. (not really, I'm no Alonso or Hamilton, but cops nevertheless would say so, not to mention the silly "robocops" taking pictures of our rides... they should better be helping elders crossing the street... lazy robocops, just shooting around..);

Active in the financial sector (yhea I know, sounds boring, I can reassure you.. it is) I prefer to talk about nature, what would be the world if.. 

Allergic to:

Dynosaurs (just afraid to encounter one on the motorway)

Santa Claus (since child)

Mona Lisa (she can't stop starring at me...you know..)

Writing letters in ancient Egyptian (very allergic to Champolion's mushrooms)

Looking forward to meet new friends who share or not my allergies and what not.

See you soon.

Mika      

The text you are quoting:

Hi there,

Just arrived from Luxembourg and ready to get to know better the city and events.

Site seeing and discovering new places sharing it with new friends is one of my favourites, joining for special events, thatre, cinema, bar rallies or city and nature trips around.

My interests are eclectic, from trying to understand why the chocolate in this country would be the best (just need proofs... as I come from.. Belgium originally) and why McDonalds is double price than in the countries around (so chocking..) no prob, I'm not so fan of their stuff in general.

For the rest I have an ironic humor, that cah change depending on humor (no bipolarity diagnosed so far, just ups and downs.. you know..);

I like to be surprised and drive usually too fast.. (not really, I'm no Alonso or Hamilton, but cops nevertheless would say so, not to mention the silly "robocops" taking pictures of our rides... they should better be helping elders crossing the street... lazy robocops, just shooting around..);

Active in the financial sector (yhea I know, sounds boring, I can reassure you.. it is) I prefer to talk about nature, what would be the world if.. 

Allergic to:

Dynosaurs (just afraid to encounter one on the motorway)

Santa Claus (since child)

Mona Lisa (she can't stop starring at me...you know..)

Writing letters in ancient Egyptian (very allergic to Champolion's mushrooms)

Looking forward to meet new friends who share or not my allergies and what not.

See you soon.

Mika      

Mikael GutiApr 19, 2014 @ 23:26
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 532 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 532 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form