Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > From Paris to Geneva : How to get started and find an apaprtment

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
From Paris to Geneva : How to get started and find an apaprtment

Hi everyone!

I'm Sarra from Paris.

I'm doing a professional mobility to Geneva from October.I'm going to arrive to Geneva in September. Now I'm trying to find an apartement there.

I will be very grateful if someone can help me and give me some tips please !

Thanks in advance

Sarra 

The text you are quoting:

Hi everyone!

I'm Sarra from Paris.

I'm doing a professional mobility to Geneva from October.I'm going to arrive to Geneva in September. Now I'm trying to find an apartement there.

I will be very grateful if someone can help me and give me some tips please !

Thanks in advance

Sarra 

Sarra GJul 16, 2015 @ 16:39
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 649 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: From Paris to Geneva : How to get started and find an apaprtment
Post 1

Welcome to glocals and to Geneva in September.

For offers of accommodation, I suggest that you click on the Classifieds button and check out “Housing offered”.  You will also see that you can place an advertisement of your own under “Housing wanted”.  If you decide to do this, it helps if you give a few details about yourself, the name of your employer, the length of your stay and also how much you would like to spend on rent.

Best wishes, R.

The text you are quoting:

Welcome to glocals and to Geneva in September.

For offers of accommodation, I suggest that you click on the Classifieds button and check out “Housing offered”.  You will also see that you can place an advertisement of your own under “Housing wanted”.  If you decide to do this, it helps if you give a few details about yourself, the name of your employer, the length of your stay and also how much you would like to spend on rent.

Best wishes, R.

Ritchie, Jul 16, 2015 @ 18:15
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 649 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form