Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > From Singapore to Switzerland - Geneva here I come : )

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
From Singapore to Switzerland - Geneva here I come : )

It is amazing how small our world has become, one day you find yourself in a lush tropical jungle, the other you end up in the Alps gazing at magnificent snow-capped mountains. My friend is a modern Sinbad as he travelled to most countries and lived through many experiences, yet he still has a thirst for travel and adventure; my friend is a very old fellow by the way. I hope that by being in Geneva for my internship, I would learn and enjoy at the same time. I am looking forward for my stay in Switzerland and making a lot of new friends and acquaintances. See you soon Geneva; please welcome me with open arms!

The text you are quoting:

It is amazing how small our world has become, one day you find yourself in a lush tropical jungle, the other you end up in the Alps gazing at magnificent snow-capped mountains. My friend is a modern Sinbad as he travelled to most countries and lived through many experiences, yet he still has a thirst for travel and adventure; my friend is a very old fellow by the way. I hope that by being in Geneva for my internship, I would learn and enjoy at the same time. I am looking forward for my stay in Switzerland and making a lot of new friends and acquaintances. See you soon Geneva; please welcome me with open arms!

Marwan GAug 18, 2011 @ 00:09
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 484 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 484 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form