Login or Sign Up

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
From Uk @ Zurich

Hey,

Thought I would take some time to introduce myself. My name is Derek; I’m 23 and currently working in Zurich, live just outside, Pfaffikon.

Moved here from UK a little while ago! But kind of realised I don’t really know anyone outside of work and would definitely like to branch out a bit and meet some new people my own age and go to some different events apart from the same bars/clubs that I usually go to.

So a bit about me then! I’m into snowboarding, downhill biking and music/playing guitar. Currently work for a private investment company and really liking staying in Switzerland it just awesome if you are into the things I like.

I race cars and karts also and currently drive for the Gillard Factory team in the European and British Championships and compete in the FIA GT championship with Nissan. Most people will have no idea what i'm raving about so will attach a photo.

Anyway cheers for taking the time to read this.

Derek

The text you are quoting:

Hey,

Thought I would take some time to introduce myself. My name is Derek; I’m 23 and currently working in Zurich, live just outside, Pfaffikon.

Moved here from UK a little while ago! But kind of realised I don’t really know anyone outside of work and would definitely like to branch out a bit and meet some new people my own age and go to some different events apart from the same bars/clubs that I usually go to.

So a bit about me then! I’m into snowboarding, downhill biking and music/playing guitar. Currently work for a private investment company and really liking staying in Switzerland it just awesome if you are into the things I like.

I race cars and karts also and currently drive for the Gillard Factory team in the European and British Championships and compete in the FIA GT championship with Nissan. Most people will have no idea what i'm raving about so will attach a photo.

Anyway cheers for taking the time to read this.

Derek

Derek PalmerMay 20, 2011 @ 14:08
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 494 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 494 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form