Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > From Uruguay to Basel. hi everybody

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
From Uruguay to Basel. hi everybody

hi all,

Im Sofi and I moved to Basel a 5  months ago. Even I am quite well settle down, it is always great to meet new people and have fun while living here, so I was looking for expats community and a friend tell me about glocals.. and here I am.

So far, I can say that I love living here, I am having a great time discovering the different streets and corners of this city and going out, maybe too often :) with friend at night..

Apart from Basel and Zurich, Ive been just to a few other cities withing Switzerland and I am looking forward start travelling during weekends to discover this country.

I am interesting in joining any meeting or trips, so please keep me posted of things to do or contact me direcly.

Cheers, saludos

Sofi

The text you are quoting:

hi all,

Im Sofi and I moved to Basel a 5  months ago. Even I am quite well settle down, it is always great to meet new people and have fun while living here, so I was looking for expats community and a friend tell me about glocals.. and here I am.

So far, I can say that I love living here, I am having a great time discovering the different streets and corners of this city and going out, maybe too often :) with friend at night..

Apart from Basel and Zurich, Ive been just to a few other cities withing Switzerland and I am looking forward start travelling during weekends to discover this country.

I am interesting in joining any meeting or trips, so please keep me posted of things to do or contact me direcly.

Cheers, saludos

Sofi

Sofia PMar 6, 2011 @ 19:10
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 669 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: From Uruguay to Basel. hi everybody
Post 1

hi Sofia,

welcome to glocals.. I hope to talk and see you in activities..

have a nice week

Tahir

hi Sofia,

welcome to glocals.. I hope to talk and see you in activities..

have a nice week

Tahir

Taner Tahir C, Mar 6, 2011 @ 20:41
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: From Uruguay to Basel. hi everybody
Post 2

Hola Sofia,

There is a Uruguayan community in Geneva as there are two missions (parts of the embassy) that deal with the United Nations, etc. My girlfriend is Uruguayan and so I know quite a few of them here!

There is also a Uruguayan embassy in Berne, so I'm sure there will be some more Uruguayans there too - always good to know, incase you want someone to bring you back some Dulce de leche next time they are home!

Chris

Hola Sofia,

There is a Uruguayan community in Geneva as there are two missions (parts of the embassy) that deal with the United Nations, etc. My girlfriend is Uruguayan and so I know quite a few of them here!

There is also a Uruguayan embassy in Berne, so I'm sure there will be some more Uruguayans there too - always good to know, incase you want someone to bring you back some Dulce de leche next time they are home!

Chris

Chris T, Mar 8, 2011 @ 09:26
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 669 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form