Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Future intern at Geneva looking for a room in a flatshare!

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Future intern at Geneva looking for a room in a flatshare!

Hi all,

I am looking for a room or rommates, and I would like to move in early January 2018.

I will be doing an internship for 6 months and would love to be in a flatshare. I am quite sociable, always fancy to go out or even have a relaxing evening watching movies and cooking :) I love sports and now I am into climbing, but also love going for a run and breathe fresh air.

Let me know if you're interested to team up and find a place to move in, or if you have a place for me.

Cheeeers

Angela

The text you are quoting:

Hi all,

I am looking for a room or rommates, and I would like to move in early January 2018.

I will be doing an internship for 6 months and would love to be in a flatshare. I am quite sociable, always fancy to go out or even have a relaxing evening watching movies and cooking :) I love sports and now I am into climbing, but also love going for a run and breathe fresh air.

Let me know if you're interested to team up and find a place to move in, or if you have a place for me.

Cheeeers

Angela

Angela BDec 12, 2017 @ 20:17
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

4 Replies | 1606 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Future intern at Geneva looking for a room in a flatshare!
Post 1

Hello :)

I was wondering if you already found a place in Geneva? I'll be doing an internship for 6 months from March 2018 onwards and I'm looking for a place to rent from the end of February. Let me know if you are still interested in flatsharing.

Best wishes,

Sinali 

Hello :)

I was wondering if you already found a place in Geneva? I'll be doing an internship for 6 months from March 2018 onwards and I'm looking for a place to rent from the end of February. Let me know if you are still interested in flatsharing.

Best wishes,

Sinali 

Sinali Perera, Jan 29, 2018 @ 14:33
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

The room that I am renting will be free from the 22nd of February onwards but you can have a look at it if you wish before. Do call me: 0787588480

The room that I am renting will be free from the 22nd of February onwards but you can have a look at it if you wish before. Do call me: 0787588480

dorit b, Jan 30, 2018 @ 11:11
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Hey all, 

I am currently renting a room in a 3 bedroom flat just over the Moillesulaz border (about 20 minutes to the centre of Geneva by bus/tram). Currently the 2 other rooms are empty and have been repainted already and new furniture is coming in soon. As far as I'm aware, rent is 650 euros per month for the big room and 600 for the smaller one, everything included.

Let me know if interested and I can put you in touch with the landlord. Thanks!

Hey all, 

I am currently renting a room in a 3 bedroom flat just over the Moillesulaz border (about 20 minutes to the centre of Geneva by bus/tram). Currently the 2 other rooms are empty and have been repainted already and new furniture is coming in soon. As far as I'm aware, rent is 650 euros per month for the big room and 600 for the smaller one, everything included.

Let me know if interested and I can put you in touch with the landlord. Thanks!

Hannah , Feb 5, 2018 @ 23:05
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

Hello, I do have a place for you, in my apartment a lovely room with all facilities free after de 21st of february.For more information, give me a call 022 735 07 36 or send me an email: [email protected]

Hello, I do have a place for you, in my apartment a lovely room with all facilities free after de 21st of february.For more information, give me a call 022 735 07 36 or send me an email: [email protected]

dorit b, Feb 7, 2018 @ 13:10
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
4 Replies | 1606 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form