Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Geneva air and mountain sports?

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Geneva air and mountain sports?

Hi everybody,

I just moved to Geneva and currently seeking to meet friends and people (and groups and clubs) to share the practice of various sports and activities such as:

- skiing pists - offpists - touring/mountaneering

- climbing ice and rock

- speedriding and paragliding and other air sports

- any other activitiy which sounds nice!

If you would like to meet or maybe you just have some information I could use, please do not hesitate to contact me!!

I speak English, Italian and Spanish but my spoken French is still poor (read is ok).

Many thanks to whoever can reply.

MAx

The text you are quoting:

Hi everybody,

I just moved to Geneva and currently seeking to meet friends and people (and groups and clubs) to share the practice of various sports and activities such as:

- skiing pists - offpists - touring/mountaneering

- climbing ice and rock

- speedriding and paragliding and other air sports

- any other activitiy which sounds nice!

If you would like to meet or maybe you just have some information I could use, please do not hesitate to contact me!!

I speak English, Italian and Spanish but my spoken French is still poor (read is ok).

Many thanks to whoever can reply.

MAx

Max RMar 9, 2011 @ 09:26
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 529 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Geneva air and mountain sports?
Post 1

There is a group of us who have been doing via ferrata over the summer. You can find the group in the groups section. 

http://www.glocals.com/groups/geneva/geneva-via-ferrata-group.htm

One of the people who organises some of the rock climbing is also involved in heli-skiing during the winter season. I will have to look up the contact information later.  

There is a group of us who have been doing via ferrata over the summer. You can find the group in the groups section. 

http://www.glocals.com/groups/geneva/geneva-via-ferrata-group.htm

One of the people who organises some of the rock climbing is also involved in heli-skiing during the winter season. I will have to look up the contact information later.  

Richard A, Mar 9, 2011 @ 10:19
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Geneva air and mountain sports?
Post 2

Thanks Richard, any contact is useful!

I have all equipment and a car so I just need to meet people and study the places!  I've noticed you do some canyoning... I've done it only once but I'm interested in practicing it more as soon the heat comes out!

Cheers,

Max

Thanks Richard, any contact is useful!

I have all equipment and a car so I just need to meet people and study the places!  I've noticed you do some canyoning... I've done it only once but I'm interested in practicing it more as soon the heat comes out!

Cheers,

Max

Max R, Mar 9, 2011 @ 11:29
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 529 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form