Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > German new in Geneva looking for french speaking friends

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
German new in Geneva looking for french speaking friends

hello guys!Smile

my name is Hannah, I am 27 years old University student and I come from Paderborn (North Rhine Westphalia) Germany. 

I recently moved to Carouge, Geneva to do an apprenticeship here for 6 months. I really want to make friends here and I need to improve my french speaking skills.  That's why I am looking for some nice people to hang out with whose mother tongue is French. In return I'd help you to improve your German or English if you wish so.

I am a very open-minded  and communicative person that loves to discover the surroundings, go jogging in the mornings, do shopping, go out at nights and just have a good time with friends. 

If you are interested, just hit me a small message ...Cool Greetz 

The text you are quoting:

hello guys!Smile

my name is Hannah, I am 27 years old University student and I come from Paderborn (North Rhine Westphalia) Germany. 

I recently moved to Carouge, Geneva to do an apprenticeship here for 6 months. I really want to make friends here and I need to improve my french speaking skills.  That's why I am looking for some nice people to hang out with whose mother tongue is French. In return I'd help you to improve your German or English if you wish so.

I am a very open-minded  and communicative person that loves to discover the surroundings, go jogging in the mornings, do shopping, go out at nights and just have a good time with friends. 

If you are interested, just hit me a small message ...Cool Greetz 

Hannah JägerMar 26, 2017 @ 12:57
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 879 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 879 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form