Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Greetings earthlings

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Greetings earthlings

My name is Matt.

I've just begun a new job in Geneva in the creative industry. I'm looking to find a nice 2 bedroom apartment, Studio or house to rent, I will consider any location (in or near Geneva) provided its lovely.

I'm also looking to make some friends. I'm amiable, fun and sporting. I play basketball, cycle, can climb, love art, reading, wine, food and banter. Always up for a crazy adventure and would love some people to explore the city and surrounding area with. I'm a family man but for the time being, my family are in the UK so i do a lot of travelling.

Please drop me a mail if there are any interesting social occasions happening or you'd just like to meet a new friend.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Matt

The text you are quoting:

My name is Matt.

I've just begun a new job in Geneva in the creative industry. I'm looking to find a nice 2 bedroom apartment, Studio or house to rent, I will consider any location (in or near Geneva) provided its lovely.

I'm also looking to make some friends. I'm amiable, fun and sporting. I play basketball, cycle, can climb, love art, reading, wine, food and banter. Always up for a crazy adventure and would love some people to explore the city and surrounding area with. I'm a family man but for the time being, my family are in the UK so i do a lot of travelling.

Please drop me a mail if there are any interesting social occasions happening or you'd just like to meet a new friend.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Matt

Matt Connors-JonesSep 13, 2016 @ 15:07
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 640 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 640 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form