Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Greetings from Canada!

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Greetings from Canada!

Hi everyone!

My name is Jenny and I'm currently wrapping up my undergraduate degree in Global Health at McMaster University in Canada. I plan to be in Geneva this summer, likely from June 1 - August 31. :) 

I really want to hone up on my French skills while in Geneva. Does anyone know of any homestay programs available in the area? Thanks in advance!

It would be great to meet up with other people in Geneva during the summertime!  

All the best,

Jenny

The text you are quoting:

Hi everyone!

My name is Jenny and I'm currently wrapping up my undergraduate degree in Global Health at McMaster University in Canada. I plan to be in Geneva this summer, likely from June 1 - August 31. :) 

I really want to hone up on my French skills while in Geneva. Does anyone know of any homestay programs available in the area? Thanks in advance!

It would be great to meet up with other people in Geneva during the summertime!  

All the best,

Jenny

Jennifer EFeb 19, 2011 @ 21:31
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 579 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Greetings from Canada!
Post 1

Hi Jenny,

Good luck with the move. I did kind of the same last year when I moved from Montreal to Lausanne. There are lots of events happening here all around the year, especially in Summer. Enjoy the last days in Hamilton!

The text you are quoting:

Hi Jenny,

Good luck with the move. I did kind of the same last year when I moved from Montreal to Lausanne. There are lots of events happening here all around the year, especially in Summer. Enjoy the last days in Hamilton!

Amin K, Feb 20, 2011 @ 21:20
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 579 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form