Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Greetings from Neuchâtel

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Greetings from Neuchâtel

Hello, I am new to this forum, though a bit old in Switzerland. I am living in Neuchatel since last 4 years, working as independent, I run a small website design & development agency in Neuchâtel.  I love seeing new people, chatting, love to travel, always eager to help people in need. 

That's it. I would be more than happy if can help anyone here with the things i know. :)

Cheers. 

Sam 

The text you are quoting:

Hello, I am new to this forum, though a bit old in Switzerland. I am living in Neuchatel since last 4 years, working as independent, I run a small website design & development agency in Neuchâtel.  I love seeing new people, chatting, love to travel, always eager to help people in need. 

That's it. I would be more than happy if can help anyone here with the things i know. :)

Cheers. 

Sam 

Sam GabrielMay 22, 2018 @ 09:42
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 745 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Greetings from Neuchâtel
Post 1

Hi Sam. welcome to Glocals, myself I'm only about a month old here. Would love to meet new people too. Thanks for sharing your website; Cheers!

The text you are quoting:

Hi Sam. welcome to Glocals, myself I'm only about a month old here. Would love to meet new people too. Thanks for sharing your website; Cheers!

Rita Carli, Jun 8, 2018 @ 11:23
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 745 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form