Login or Sign Up

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
HI EVERYONE!

My name is Serena, I'm an italian designer and just 1 week ago I got to know my destination for a 3 months internship after my master in Milano (if you are interested in our work look at the video attached!).

And the winner is...Geneva!

So here I am now, looking for a room in a flat to share with nice people (someone that could maybe teach me some french... Wink)

My plan would be to arrive on the last week-end of august and leave at the beginning of december.

I'll work in Bellevue, near the Richemont head quarters: I heard that in Switzerland you start to work very early in the morning...well: it would be ideal so to find a place near that area...to start enjoying Geneva!!!

Off course I'm then looking for nice friends to make me discover the best places in the city!!!!

The text you are quoting:

My name is Serena, I'm an italian designer and just 1 week ago I got to know my destination for a 3 months internship after my master in Milano (if you are interested in our work look at the video attached!).

And the winner is...Geneva!

So here I am now, looking for a room in a flat to share with nice people (someone that could maybe teach me some french... Wink)

My plan would be to arrive on the last week-end of august and leave at the beginning of december.

I'll work in Bellevue, near the Richemont head quarters: I heard that in Switzerland you start to work very early in the morning...well: it would be ideal so to find a place near that area...to start enjoying Geneva!!!

Off course I'm then looking for nice friends to make me discover the best places in the city!!!!

Serena Maria SaviJul 15, 2011 @ 22:13
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 624 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: HI EVERYONE!
Post 1

Ciao Serena!

Will you be working at VC&A here in Geneva? 

Or another brand?

Anyway, welcome to Geneva and good luck finding an apartment!

Ciao Serena!

Will you be working at VC&A here in Geneva? 

Or another brand?

Anyway, welcome to Geneva and good luck finding an apartment!

Tal A, Jul 21, 2011 @ 17:03
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: HI EVERYONE!
Post 2
Hi Tal A! I'll go to B&M!
By now I think they foud a place for me! thanks!
Hi Tal A! I'll go to B&M!
By now I think they foud a place for me! thanks!
Serena Maria Savi, Jul 21, 2011 @ 17:38
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 624 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form