Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > HI there! /New on Glocals

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
HI there! /New on Glocals

Hello everyone,

Although I have been living in Geneva for 2 years now I did not hear about Glocals until recently from colleagues. Was at the get-together in Parc de Bastions some time ago and it was really a lot of fun and a really great idea to gather internationals like that!

While I am introducing myself, I will also take the opportunity to say that I am looking for a job (50-80%). If anyone happens to know about anything don't hesitate to send me a message! I am trilingual (English,French,Swedish), has two years of experience with international companies/associations in Geneva (mostly administrative positions) and I am always willing to learn new things!

Enjoy this beautiful day everyone!

Linda

The text you are quoting:

Hello everyone,

Although I have been living in Geneva for 2 years now I did not hear about Glocals until recently from colleagues. Was at the get-together in Parc de Bastions some time ago and it was really a lot of fun and a really great idea to gather internationals like that!

While I am introducing myself, I will also take the opportunity to say that I am looking for a job (50-80%). If anyone happens to know about anything don't hesitate to send me a message! I am trilingual (English,French,Swedish), has two years of experience with international companies/associations in Geneva (mostly administrative positions) and I am always willing to learn new things!

Enjoy this beautiful day everyone!

Linda

Linda HedquistJul 25, 2010 @ 15:27
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 574 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 574 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form