Login or Sign Up

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Hai there

Hello people,

I have been living in Geneva for over 8 years now and I'm surprised that I never came across this site before. I have completed international baccalaureate last year and I am looking for a job these days, to get work experience before starting university. I love socializing and making new friends. Most of my free time is spent with friends really. I love watching movies and reading books (sometimes). I used to play football for a club but now I'm just playing sometimes with friends. That's pretty much it about me.

Hope to see you guys soon.

The text you are quoting:

Hello people,

I have been living in Geneva for over 8 years now and I'm surprised that I never came across this site before. I have completed international baccalaureate last year and I am looking for a job these days, to get work experience before starting university. I love socializing and making new friends. Most of my free time is spent with friends really. I love watching movies and reading books (sometimes). I used to play football for a club but now I'm just playing sometimes with friends. That's pretty much it about me.

Hope to see you guys soon.

Nabeel AApr 19, 2014 @ 10:38
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 529 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 529 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form