Login or Sign Up

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Hallo

Hi everyone!

I just moved in to Zurich around 2 weeks ago, and one evening I came across this site. Seems to be really cool with a lot of nice stuff to do. I come from Poland, I studied there. After studies I worked for a while here and there. Now I work here, in this awesome city. I really enjoy hiking and also like live music. Hanging around in a pub seems as a good idea for me too. All in all, I do speak little bit German language. I am looking forward to meeting new people and having some good time with them.

Roman

The text you are quoting:

Hi everyone!

I just moved in to Zurich around 2 weeks ago, and one evening I came across this site. Seems to be really cool with a lot of nice stuff to do. I come from Poland, I studied there. After studies I worked for a while here and there. Now I work here, in this awesome city. I really enjoy hiking and also like live music. Hanging around in a pub seems as a good idea for me too. All in all, I do speak little bit German language. I am looking forward to meeting new people and having some good time with them.

Roman

Roman KJan 16, 2011 @ 11:10
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 421 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 421 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form