Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Hang out in Lausanne

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Hang out in Lausanne

Hey! I live in Lausanne since a little now but I'm new on this site and looking for people who'd like to hang out, have some drinks or doing some sport together like running or working out. Let me know if you're in!

Cheers

The text you are quoting:

Hey! I live in Lausanne since a little now but I'm new on this site and looking for people who'd like to hang out, have some drinks or doing some sport together like running or working out. Let me know if you're in!

Cheers

Albert DupontOct 21, 2016 @ 05:41
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 1002 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Hang out in Lausanne
Post 1

Hi Albert! I moved to Lausanne last September but am still looking for new friends to hang out with and do sports activities. In particular, I love rock climbing (indoor/outdoor) but I am open to anything. I am thinking of getting cross-country skis, for example. Let me know if you are still looking to make new contacts!

Hi Albert! I moved to Lausanne last September but am still looking for new friends to hang out with and do sports activities. In particular, I love rock climbing (indoor/outdoor) but I am open to anything. I am thinking of getting cross-country skis, for example. Let me know if you are still looking to make new contacts!

Sabrina Mysicka, Jan 2, 2017 @ 14:46
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Jan 2, 17 14:46

Have you checked the  “Groups” tab ?  You’ll almost certainly  find some like-minded friends there.

Best wishes, R.

Have you checked the  “Groups” tab ?  You’ll almost certainly  find some like-minded friends there.

Best wishes, R.

Ritchie, Jan 2, 2017 @ 16:12
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Hey! Cool i love climbing even if it's been a long time i havent done it and i love cross-country ski too! I don't know if there s already enough snow to do it here in Switzerland but i'll check it. Anyway we can start with the rock climbing =)

Hey! Cool i love climbing even if it's been a long time i havent done it and i love cross-country ski too! I don't know if there s already enough snow to do it here in Switzerland but i'll check it. Anyway we can start with the rock climbing =)

Albert Dupont, Jan 4, 2017 @ 22:06
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
3 Replies | 1002 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form