Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Heeeey everybody! Im new in Geneva and I would really like to meet new people!

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Heeeey everybody! Im new in Geneva and I would really like to meet new people!

Heeey,

Im Kadi from Estonia. I dont know anybody in Geneva and it would be nice to have some new friends. I like singing, dancing, parties, swimming, going to the cinema and lots of other things. So anyone who shares my interests feel free to contact me!

Take care!

The text you are quoting:

Heeey,

Im Kadi from Estonia. I dont know anybody in Geneva and it would be nice to have some new friends. I like singing, dancing, parties, swimming, going to the cinema and lots of other things. So anyone who shares my interests feel free to contact me!

Take care!

Kadi LJun 9, 2010 @ 11:19
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

18 Replies | 1272 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Heeeey everybody! Im new in Geneva and I would really like to meet new people!
Post 1

Hi Kadi !

welcome ! hehehe

Sugestion:

Sindy Beach Party this Saturday (June 12, 2010)

Nice to make some friends !!!

bye Wink

Hi Kadi !

welcome ! hehehe

Sugestion:

Sindy Beach Party this Saturday (June 12, 2010)

Nice to make some friends !!!

bye Wink

Adriano L, Jun 9, 2010 @ 11:50
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Heeeey everybody! Im new in Geneva and I would really like to meet new people!
Post 2

Hi Kadi! 

I'm quite new in Geneva as well and I would love to meet new people and go out for a drinkSmile I am a 22-year-old Danish girl and I'm always up for some fun! 

Have a nice day!

/Cecilie

Hi Kadi! 

I'm quite new in Geneva as well and I would love to meet new people and go out for a drinkSmile I am a 22-year-old Danish girl and I'm always up for some fun! 

Have a nice day!

/Cecilie

Cecilie Thürmer, Jun 12, 2010 @ 15:43
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Hey Kadi,

Welcome to Geneva!

I'll be happy to join you on a drink whether celebrating the Estonia accepting the Euro or then the Portuguese wins on the World Cup :P Or maybe you can tell me all that I miss in my recent visit to Estonia. Just send me a message!

And maybe Cecilie can join us well, if she agrees that Denmark should have Euros as well, instead of DKK :P

Hey Kadi,

Welcome to Geneva!

I'll be happy to join you on a drink whether celebrating the Estonia accepting the Euro or then the Portuguese wins on the World Cup :P Or maybe you can tell me all that I miss in my recent visit to Estonia. Just send me a message!

And maybe Cecilie can join us well, if she agrees that Denmark should have Euros as well, instead of DKK :P

yourVillain, Jun 12, 2010 @ 17:53
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

Hi, im not really that new to geneva but dont know that many people so would be nice to meet some new people, would be great to meet up for a drink or something

Hi, im not really that new to geneva but dont know that many people so would be nice to meet some new people, would be great to meet up for a drink or something

tamara b, Jun 17, 2010 @ 13:34
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5

Hey Tamara b. I'm trrying to meet some more brits here. I am told there are lots but all my friends so far are French, German and Spanish. Would be great to meet some brits like yourself.

I have yet to meet any Estonians so that could be good too!

Hey Tamara b. I'm trrying to meet some more brits here. I am told there are lots but all my friends so far are French, German and Spanish. Would be great to meet some brits like yourself.

I have yet to meet any Estonians so that could be good too!

john gallagher, Jun 17, 2010 @ 13:40
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 6

Hi john, it would be great to meet some brits especially as i have yet to master the french language!

Hi john, it would be great to meet some brits especially as i have yet to master the french language!

tamara b, Jun 17, 2010 @ 14:53
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 7

Hi Kadi!

I'm am also very new to Geneva and would love to meet some new friends. I'm a 23 year old from the United States and would love to get together and go out sometime soon! Let me know if you want to make some plans

Hi Kadi!

I'm am also very new to Geneva and would love to meet some new friends. I'm a 23 year old from the United States and would love to get together and go out sometime soon! Let me know if you want to make some plans

Melody R, Jun 17, 2010 @ 16:28
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 8

All the new people...

you should go to Mulligans Irish pub.. Its really easy to find, its very central and is right behind Manor shop (in case you get lost)

It's really friendly, reasonable drinks and all english speakers which helps!

I'm there regularly, Thursday night is by far the best night there, but its busy all week long, and given the weather i'm staying in tonight

Clubhouse in the Paquis is also really good, all Australian Bar staff and pretty chilled

I have only been here 5 weeks so don't feel freaked by the new place, it's awesome here and everyone is friendly and helpful x

All the new people...

you should go to Mulligans Irish pub.. Its really easy to find, its very central and is right behind Manor shop (in case you get lost)

It's really friendly, reasonable drinks and all english speakers which helps!

I'm there regularly, Thursday night is by far the best night there, but its busy all week long, and given the weather i'm staying in tonight

Clubhouse in the Paquis is also really good, all Australian Bar staff and pretty chilled

I have only been here 5 weeks so don't feel freaked by the new place, it's awesome here and everyone is friendly and helpful x

lyndsey j, Jun 17, 2010 @ 17:51
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 9

Hi All!!

I'm new in Geneva too.....keep me in the loop if you organize something!!

Ciao,

alessandra

Hi All!!

I'm new in Geneva too.....keep me in the loop if you organize something!!

Ciao,

alessandra

Alessandra A, Jun 17, 2010 @ 19:44
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 10

Heeey,

Take care!

Jun 9, 10 11:19

any plan already? ... my estonian flatmate will be happy to know there is another Winkne in Geneva! 

any plan already? ... my estonian flatmate will be happy to know there is another Winkne in Geneva! 

Justin, Jun 18, 2010 @ 00:35
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 11

Hi Everybody!

So, let's have a meet in the Festival this next weekend in Geneva! (Fête de la Musique).
Maybe in de Parc des Bastions it's a good place because there we have several scenarios !

see you Wink

Hi Everybody!

So, let's have a meet in the Festival this next weekend in Geneva! (Fête de la Musique).
Maybe in de Parc des Bastions it's a good place because there we have several scenarios !

see you Wink

Adriano L, Jun 18, 2010 @ 12:04
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 12

Hi everyone,

I'll be in Geneva in four weeks and would like to get to know some people too. Anyone interested to meet a bit later on?

Hi everyone,

I'll be in Geneva in four weeks and would like to get to know some people too. Anyone interested to meet a bit later on?

nella s, Jun 18, 2010 @ 12:29
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 13

Hi! I am also from the UK. In case it is of interest, the Glocals/Sindy Beach Party is expected to take place on Saturday 26th June 2010 and there will be a casual Meet & Greet event just beforehand. It is ideal for new members and getting to know new people. The plan is to meet in Geneva city centre and then take a leisurely walk by the lake to get to the Glocals/Sindy Beach Party. The walk is expected to take about 15 to 20 minutes which gives time to chat and get to know other members. The idea being to arrive at the party already knowing some other guests. Everyone welcome to join and the details are on the "things to do" section of the Glocals website. Hope to see you there. Best wishes, Phil.

Hi! I am also from the UK. In case it is of interest, the Glocals/Sindy Beach Party is expected to take place on Saturday 26th June 2010 and there will be a casual Meet & Greet event just beforehand. It is ideal for new members and getting to know new people. The plan is to meet in Geneva city centre and then take a leisurely walk by the lake to get to the Glocals/Sindy Beach Party. The walk is expected to take about 15 to 20 minutes which gives time to chat and get to know other members. The idea being to arrive at the party already knowing some other guests. Everyone welcome to join and the details are on the "things to do" section of the Glocals website. Hope to see you there. Best wishes, Phil.

phil, Jun 18, 2010 @ 13:41
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 14

Nella: I will also be in Geneva in about 4 weeks from now - let's meet up for a coffee or something? Smile

Nella: I will also be in Geneva in about 4 weeks from now - let's meet up for a coffee or something? Smile

Cecilie Thürmer, Jun 18, 2010 @ 14:43
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 15

@ Cecilie

Great, I would love to have a coffee/tea together. Let's keep in touch here.  What are you studying? And have you been to Gva or surroundings before?

@ Cecilie

Great, I would love to have a coffee/tea together. Let's keep in touch here.  What are you studying? And have you been to Gva or surroundings before?

nella s, Jun 18, 2010 @ 15:07
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 16

Hi again. Can you send me an email? It's a little easier to keep in touch that waySmile [email protected]

Hi again. Can you send me an email? It's a little easier to keep in touch that waySmile [email protected]

Cecilie Thürmer, Jun 18, 2010 @ 15:22
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 17

hello everyone,

Im new as well in geneva and i don t know anyone.

So if someone wants to have a drink and meet , keep me in touch by g locals or throught my email:[email protected].

Maybe, it could be nice to organise a drink at "bain des paquis" with all the new people.

hello everyone,

Im new as well in geneva and i don t know anyone.

So if someone wants to have a drink and meet , keep me in touch by g locals or throught my email:[email protected].

Maybe, it could be nice to organise a drink at "bain des paquis" with all the new people.

benoit a, Jun 19, 2010 @ 15:45
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 18

Hi everyone,

I am new too and i would like meet new people. I am from Brussels. I propose to meet at the pub proposed by Lyndsey :

the "Clubhouse" (rue Philippe-Plantamour 25 (Paquis), 1201 Geneva). 

Tuesday 22 at 8.00pm. To recognise each other, I propose to wear sth red. Lindsey, I hope this pub is to not too too big !

Ok for you ? Let me know.

Hope to see you there.

Philippe 

Hi everyone,

I am new too and i would like meet new people. I am from Brussels. I propose to meet at the pub proposed by Lyndsey :

the "Clubhouse" (rue Philippe-Plantamour 25 (Paquis), 1201 Geneva). 

Tuesday 22 at 8.00pm. To recognise each other, I propose to wear sth red. Lindsey, I hope this pub is to not too too big !

Ok for you ? Let me know.

Hope to see you there.

Philippe 

Philppe M, Jun 19, 2010 @ 20:22
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
18 Replies | 1272 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form